Chapter 1 Part 2: Eyes for you

Once I got home I saw Mary sitting on the couch smoking. Big surprise I thought. She was drinking beer and watching Jersey Shore, the one where Mike fights Ronnie. I slammed the door to let her know I was home. "Oh, Christie" She said smiling and looking at me. We lived in a single family house right next to DeadWoods and DeathLake. Not a good choice. The inside of the house was very warm and inviting. Once you got in you immdeatly saw the slightly stained white sofa. On the right was the kitchen. Then up the stairs was the bedrooms. The light green walls were strached and stained but were still nice. It was dirty in the living room due the pig Mary.  Mary is my older cousin out of the two. She is 18 and known as the "Bad Girl or "Rebel". It's a shame because Clarisa named her Mary after Mary the mother of Jesus. She has been doing drugs since Andre her boyfriend came into her life. He once pulled his gun to my head and said he would shoot me, I was 13. I started crying. Mary glared at me signaling me to stop, but I couldn't. Finally he said: "This family about scared as shit, don't call me tonight Mary if you know what's good for ya". Then he walked out. Mary started screaming at me. She was about hit me till her mom walked in.  "Why aren't you at school" she asked, she was in her pj's and she reeked of smoke and beer. "I don't want to, you?" I asked dropping my bag on the floor and taking a seat next to her. "Fuck! Don't ask dumb ass questions. When was the last time I went to school" she said taking a sip of her beer. I felt the back of my head. It was throbbing. "Mary! Do you have any ice packs?" I asked touching the back of my head. 

Mary saw what I was doing and she touched the back of my head. "Mary quit it" I said geting irrated. "Quit it" I kept saying. I finally punched her in the face. "BITCH! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF STOP!" I yelled. I ran to  get my backpack and an ice before Mary could get up. I ran quickly to my room. I shut the door and jumped on the bed, face first.

My room was purple my favorite color. I had a queen size bed and several pillows shaped in werid funky forms. The bed and pillows were all blue and green. I had a long pink net that held all my stuff animals. My writing desk was right across my bed. My laptop was on it. My laptop is a simple black color. My dressers were white and I had a very spacious walk in closets filled with my many converse. On the right side of my bed was a book shelf and a mirror. The book shelf was empty of course. And finally there was my flat screen t.v. hanging above my desk. I took my i pod and started listening to Falling in Reverse. I put the ice on my head and fell asleep. 

                                               ........................... 

"Christie! Christie! Help me!" I heard someone yelling. "Mom?" I said looking up. I was at the lake house. "Oh my god" I yelled once I saw the lake and the cabin house. I got up and dusted myself off. I touched myslef to see if this was really happening, It was. "Come Christie, Come!" I heard my mother say again. It was coming from the woods. I ran through woods. I heard footsteps behind me. I stopped and turned around, nothing. I continued walking picking up my pace a little. The footsteps were getting closer and closer. I started sprinting, I finally saw my mom. She was tied up to a tree. She was badly beaten and brusied,she was coughing up blood. 

"Mom, am here" I said storking her brown hair. Her green eyes were still full of hope. "Am happy your're here baby" she said smiling. I untied her and she was free.  "Mom, I thought I lost you" she said hugging me. "Where's everyone else?" I asked still embracing her. "I don't know he-Christie NO!!" after she said those words everything went black. I fell to the ground. I was soon lifted up and moved my mother left behind. 

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER! DON'T THINK YOU CAN WIN, YOUR FAMILY IS GONE AND SO ARE YOU, BY THE WAY YOU SHOULD THANK ME! I WAS NICE ENOUGH NOT TO KILL YOUR MOTHER INFRONT OF YOU!' I heard a voice say. I was thrown into the crystal blue water, left to drown and die. I heard "Christie, Christie" till there was a faint scream and then silence.