Details

And  there will be someone that comes along one day and offers you an entire galaxy when you only expected one single planet.

Hi guys! Thanks for reading my story, it took me years to re-start my channel :) I really hope you enjoy reading my story, it's a romantic story but also mix with sad. Follow m wattpad account (KaterinaPetrova08) and also just a warning the quotes (which you can find at the top,every chapter) is found in Poems Porn, make sure to visit their Instagram, Facebook Page, Tumblr and twitter. YOU CAN MEANINGFUL QUOTES IN THEIR WEBSITE :)

Also if you like creative names (it could be fantasy,real names,places, virus, etc.) visit Fantasy Name Generators..it's very usefull and really fun, there are over 700 name generators!

Once again I hope you guys enjoyed my story.This is The Lies of love created by: KaterinaPetrova08 (jewel_erinnn) 

About my username:

Katherine Pierce, born Katerina Petrova (Bulgarian: Катерина Петрова) was a of the and one of the of . She is also known as the one and only Katherine Pierce, in fact she is in a tv show series called The Vampire Diaries,played as Nina Dobrev..who left the show. Katerina was born in Bulgaria on June 5, 1473, at the age 17 or 16 in 1490 she gave birth to a girl named Nadia Petrova, his father think Katerina was a shame to their family so his father took the child away. Katerina has a blood of he doppelganger, and a traveler, since Niklaus ( Klaus; hybrid; half werewolf/half vampire) wants her blood to create an army of hybrids, but Katerina will do anything just to save herself, she killed herself but she ha svampire blood in her sytem, which makes her a vampire. Many years has passed, she landed in Mystic Falls in 1864, she met Stefan and Damon (brothers), but she loved two of them (but the real one is Stefan) visit The Vampire Diaries wiki for more information about Katerina Petrova or Katherine Pierce.

About the author..me :)

I'm Erin, but I prefer calling me Jewel :) I'm 12 y/o soon to be 13 next year, my birthday is March 08 2004 :) I live in the Philippines :) I like making poems and stories..but I don't like reading :) I hope you really enjoyed reading this story and I'll make some more :) Vote and Comment :)

love lots, katherine pierce <3 / jewel :)