Chapter 1

She comes off as a strong, but maybe she fell asleep crying. She acts like nothing is wrong, but maybe she's really good at lying.

''Katherine!''My Mom said while knocking at my door. ''Katherine! Come on, You gotta go to school!''she added.

For real I was really awake, I never slept. I just cried.

I opened the door with my small tearing eyes. ''Finally you're awake!'' My Mom said.

I ate my breakfast like a normal teenager would do, Once that is done I went to the bathroom and sit in the tub filled of bubbles. I cried again and again. My life was miserable. I didn't notice I was sitting in the tub for more than 15 minutes.I have to get ready. I wear my black jeans and black sweater, with  a bun in my hair. I didn't decide to put make up perhaps who am I going to impress? I wore my Adidas rubber shoes and walked to school as I listen to the song ''The Man who can't be moved'' by The Script,  as I listening a lyric ''how can I move on when I'm still in love with you'' touched my heart. It was heart breaking, I cried again.

I came in school late, everyone's looking at me.Except him. Even one single stare, none. At some point, you have to get up and try to continue on with life, or else you'll be stuck in that phrase forever. So I sat on my char, no one asked why am I late, maybe they notice in my eyes.

I wasn't myself the whole day, in history class our teacher asked me a question, obviously and I answered '' Uhm Albert Einstein was born on March 14 1879..'' everyone stared at me, some laughs..'' Uhm Ms. Katherine we are talking about wars not Einstein!'' the teacher said ''Sorry'' I said silently.

Lunch time, Matthew grabbed by arm. ''Katherine!'' he said, ''Matt what are you doing?'' I said ''Look I'm sorry. Very sorry.'' he said, ''You're forgiven, now let me go!'', '' Katherine! Do you really have to snob me,turn or just walk away?'', ''Walk away? Did I walked away? I didn't! I chose to be strong! You could break my heart into tiny little pieces and I'd still pick them up and put them back in your arms!'' I cried '' Katherine don't over think! I'll still love you! I'll never stop loving you!'' Matt said ''I know, but you're leaving.  You're going to have a better life without me.'' I cried ''I'll have a better life but it doesn't mean I'll stop loving you, I love you Katherine'' Matt said ''I love you too'' I answered back..''Forever?'' ''Forever!''

Since the days are getting few, we spend the days together.

''What if you'll find someone new? Better than me?'' I asked

''The Truth is if I could be with anyone, It'd still be you'' he said

'' I love you Katherine'' he added

'' I love you too Matt'' ''I'll miss you'' I added

''I'll miss you too'' he said

At night, I thought that I was going to be okay, but I'm not. Just because I was smiling all day, doesn't mean I'm not crying myself to sleep every night. Why do these tears come every night? I asked myself.

Then as the tears fall, I listen to this another song, ''All I want'' by Kodaline, it's a sad song, then the tears fell again and again, I started sobbing in the chorus..because he is right if he loves me why would he leave me? But then my heart and mind starts fighting, I want to stop him from leaving, but if this ''leaving'' will make him feel better...then I'll also try to feel better, for him.

The last moments.

Matt texted me, Hey Katherine! So I'll be leaving today, let's meet in the Park! iloveyou , I was filled with joy to see him. But yet my heart crushed, because this will be our last moments together.Last.

''Hey'' Matt said

''Hi'' I started crying

''Katherine, don't cry!''

''Do you know how hard to ''don't cry''  I said ''When I look at you I see this perfect person then there's me, this weird crazy person with all these problems. And I don't see how you chose me but please, stay.'' I added

''You know I can't'' he said

''You're right! I'm sorry! I don't know why I'm saying this'' ''So now what?'' I added

''So now what?'' he asked

''So we're going to spend or lives with skype and internet? In chats? Messages?''

''Well I think so'' he said

''You won't do anything?'' I asked

''Well we have no choice! I'm far away! I can't ride an airplane every week!''

''You know it hurts when you start giving up again..''

''I'm not giving up,Katherine''

Then for 3 seconds, it was silence. Matt was looking at me while I was crying. I was hurt. Because I thought he was never going to leave me.

''I better go.'' he said

''What?'' 

''I need to go..''

'' Fine.'' I said

''I love you''

''I love you too.'' I cried

''Bye''

''Bye..''

Then I'm sad, again.

It's hard to love someone far far away. And you don't know what's happening. He could love someone much better than me. I just wan't to stop him from going away, but it can be his happiness, so I won't stop him.

Because I love him.