# Interview with the Pogi PogingCarl

Interview ko ito kasama si CLOWN :P @redhairgoddess. Sa sobrang kulit niya napasagot ako ng wala sa oras.

Hinihingal ako sa pagsagot sa mga tanong mo clown.

------------------------------------------

THERE IS JUST ONE RULE. YOU MUST POSSESS HONESTY. ****

~ Batang Clown

--------------------------------------------------

1. What pushes you in making this account?

Pushes me? It's not my idea to make this kind of account actually it's from my sister.

2. How did you found me?

Ask my sister :)

3. Paano mo nalaman na maganda ako and that I am worthy sa Kaharian?

As my sister said. . She had read your bio and think that you are worthy enough to be part of the Kaharian.

4. Bakit ka napadpad sa mumunting paraiso nang Wattpad?

Our little sister introduce Wattpad to us.

5. Matagal mo na bang alam na nag eexist ang Wattpad?

yes.

6. In your point of view, Which is more realistic? The Bible wherein God created the world out of nothing? Or in the Big Bang Theory wherein two huge rocks collided and form the universe including the Earth?

I believe in God. The Big Bang theory's not really the reason why earth formed . . It is called theory because it is not proven. . Theory means Lack of evidence that's why i dont believe in those things.

7. Do you believe that million years ago, the Earth once possessed only one continent called "Pangaea" but because of moving plates, nahati ito at patuloy paring gumagalaw ang mga continental plates sa loob nang isang taon sa sukat ng 1cm? Why?

I don't believe that there is only one continent.

8. Jesus, is he a man or a God? Why?

Both. . Her mother Mary is just an Ordinary woman without any powers and his Father God have all of it.

9. 65 million years ago, when the species of dinosaurs were extinct because of that very big asteroid that hit our world, specifically Mexico, with 275 degrees that destroyed all the living things (except for those mammals that were living underground). Did you believe in such things? or did you believe that in the beginning there were nothing, just darkness, before God decided to construct everything?

I do believe in dinos. There's really an evidence to prove that there is.

10. Mermaids, do you know that mermaids were not so beautiful in the reality compared to fantasies? Do you believe in mermaids?

yeah i do. And i do believe that they are not beautiful in reality. Only in Fictional they're beautiful.

11. Do you think Princess Ahra's questions are too hard for you?

No, not really.

12. How do you picture Princess Ahra? Physically. (UTANG NA LOOB, BAWAL ANG BOLA)

CLOWN :P

13. On the way that Princess Ahra talks, Ano sa palagay mo ang edad niya? Baket?

12 :) And it secret . .

14. Ano ang first impressions mo kay Princess Ahra nung hindi mo pa siya na-iinterview at tanging ang BIO palamang niya ang iyong nababasa? then after the interview?

First impression is CLOWN. I'm dead serious here. and after this maybe still the clown :)

15. Ipo-post mo ba'to as Special Chapter sa Interview blah blah blah?

Yes, of course.

16. Sa isang relasyon sino dapat ang higit na nag eeffort? Baket?

Boys. It should always be boys.

17.Ano sa palagay mo ang baby? Man made or God made? Baket?

I have no idea

18. Describe yourself. Ugali.

Me? I'm a bossy type person but in some reason i like seeing other people laugh with my jokes.

19. Are you a K-Popper?

Not really.

20. Ano ang impression mo kay Princess Ahra pag katapos netong interview?

She's still the clown :P

~ Signed By: POGING CARL

-------------------------------------------

VOTE AND COMMENT ^__^