# Interview with Magandang PrincessCreamyCake

1.       Who introduce you to Wattpad?

My classmates told me about Wattpad, so I decided to make an account. It’s only a try but I kinda like it.

2.       How did you come up with your username?

I actually change thrice. My first username was ‘MommyDrp’ because my friends and classmates use to call me Mommy, so whynot Mommy. And the Drp are the initiats of my last name. The second one was ‘PrincessPrettyWright’ when I got into those threads and I’ts unexpected that I’ll get my first family here in Wattpad. They’re all princess and prince there so 3 of us decided to change usernames. The third one was my username right now, they said that maybe I like ‘ice cream cake’ that’s why I come up with the idea. . which is not. Me and my sister here in wattpad, are more like twins so her was ‘Cheese Cake’ and mine is ‘CreamyCake’.

3.       First impression for wattpad?

It’s boring. But when I met many people, chat, talk in the threads. . My impression changed. It’s now incredible. And bonus for me my Royal Family.

4.       Why do you consider yourself as Maganda/Gwapo?

Isn’t it obvious? Just kidding. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder nga diba :P

5.       Who has been the most important person in your life? Can you tell me about him or her?

My parents. They’re the most expensive gems for me.

6.       How has your life been different than what you’d imagined?

Different from what I imagine? Maybe those mistakes that I’ve done that could affect my plans.

7.       I f you could hold on to just one memory from your life forever, what would that be?

That I met such awesome, incredible, loving, caring FRIENDS.

8.       Did you get into trouble? What was the worst thing you did?

So far, so good. Wala pa naman, wag naman sana. Di ko alam anong gagawin ko -____-

9.       Was there a teacher or teachers who had a particularly strong influence on your life? Tell me about them.

Yes, my teacher in Grade 6. She motivates me to strive more hard in my studies and even I those things that I like. Nothing is impossible but the word itself says I’m Possible, she always reminds me of that. With her help of teaching me, I became the valedictorian of our batch ^___^

10.   When you meet God, what do you want to say to Him?

A simple thank you will do. Giving thanks to the man who created all this things, is a great honor for him.

11.   How would you like to be remembered?

I would like to be remember with my hyperness ^__^ I know they could not forget about that.

12.   Describe yourself in 5 words. And explain Why?

Hyper – Yeah, since I was a kid I’m hyper until now in the present. Deal with it!

Feeling Close – I know, I admit that I’m feeling close to other people but in such good ways. Just trying to be friendly.

Joker – I guess I’m one. I could make other people laugh hard about my jokes.

Crazy – I’m a member of Takas Mental. I’m a valedictorian of all Mental University ^___^

Simple – Yeah, I’m a simple person. I don’t like echos in my life.

13.   What are you proudest of in your life?

I’m proud of. . . All my achievements.

14.   If you have given a chance to go to the space, what will you do?

Fly like a butterfly :P

15.   Lastly, anything you’d like to say to your fans?

Meron ba? Oh siya. . . a big THANK YOU para sa lahat :D

------------------------------

Vote and Comment for her ^__^