Chapter 7- Rules are Rules, Laws are Laws

"Wait up, Tara!" Ian shouted.

He rushed towards the girl and grabbed her arm. She faced him, Iran saw her wearing the same style of clothes but different in color. She wore a light blue and white cloak, from inside as much as Ian can see, she wore light violet and light blue long length blouse. Her pants remained violet while her flat boots' was light blue. Ian looked to her face almost covered by her silver hair.

"What do you want?" Tara replied.

"Just a conversation..." Ian replied.

Tara let go of Ian's hand and stepped back.

"Who are you anyway?!" She said.

This made Ian widened his eyes he moved closer to Tara who stepped back again.

"You mean, you don't remember me? Tara, it was like yesterday you let me eat on your restaurant, then now...you don't remember me. My name's Ian..." Ian said.

Tara looked closer at Ian, then she turned back.

"I remember you now, sorry I forgot you for a while, there are just so many things to fix right now. Well, I did not recognise you because of your outfit, where's your yellow cloak?"

"Well I left it."

"What did you do to your hair?"

"Well, just don't look at it...nothing happened, kinda..."

Tara looked back to Ian then went closer to him. She looked at him then she started removing the tan scarf around Ian's head and placed it around his neck.

"It's my first time to see a scarf as a hair cover or whatever you wanted it to be. There, better." She said.

"So...are you not feeling heat throughout your body? Because you're totally covered up."

"No, we, the Icenwalch clan only feels one temperature is coldness...from the inside 'til the outside."

Suddenly, she turned back and walked away from Ian.

"I'm sorry, but I have to leave." She said.