Chapter 6- Start Of The Rebellion

Hi gorgeous and courageous readers, the picture above is the logo in the flag. I don't own this, just found it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 6-
Start of The Rebellion

Ian and Hanz walked down the street then suddenly they heard noises. They looked far and what they saw was group of people, they were like waiting for someone or something to come up, waiting for an event.

Ian and Hanz decided to sneak behind a tree and waited for something to happen. Then they heard horses coming on the people's location. From their location they could see the guards of Heillatrina approaching together with a man riding on a brown horse wearing different clothing, a red clothing with chest plate with matching shoulder armor. Ian looked closer as much as he can, he was shocked of what he saw. One of guards was carrying a flag. A flag with a mark of a fire bird, a phoenix.

"This isn't good." Ian whispered to Hanz.

"Why?" Hanz asked.

"See that flag? It's a Phoenix clan flag." Ian replied.

"So what, maybe they'll just pass..."

"I don't think so Hanz, let's watch what will happen."

Ian and Han stayed behind the tree watching. Meanwhile, the guards stopped and the man wearing red armor spoke.

"My name is Prince Adam Phoenix. Brother of the head of the Phoenix clan Celestina Phoenix. I am here to announce you, people of Heillatrina that we are in need of servants, workers and soldiers. Does any one here wants to take any of these jobs?Well, there'll be no day off. As you can see behind me, there are people who are coming with us, though they are forced to work because they're stubborn. So anyone?"

But no one dared to raise their hand they left a blank look to the guards and to Adam Phoenix. But deep inside they all need a job. They only fear how will they be treated, or worse will they ever get payments.

"No one? Fine then, I'll just get some by force. Guards take the lady out there, as well as the man in front." Adam ordered.