Prologue

I have been always here, but you haven't see me at all. I have been the only one who was by your side. I have been loving you for years. You stole my heart ...

I can't confess my love for you, my stupid heart keeps beating when I try to do it, my stupid mouth can't speak when I try. My whole body is under your control. I know you don't know me at all but I am happy to know everything about you Chanyeol.

When someone loves a person, they would do everything for that one they love. I am one of that 'someone', only for you. My heart, my Sprit, my everything is just for you.

I can do everything for you, I want to stop this feeling and forget you, but I can't. My poor heart broke into pieces when you found the person you love, other than me.

How I wish that you would notice me somehow. How I wish that you could love me like I do. How I wish that we could be together forever. How I wish that we could love each other forever without any destroyers. How I wish I could hug you tightly and stay in your warm embrace. How I wish that you could kiss my lips with that beautiful lips of yours. How I wish that you could be only mine.

I want to stay by your side for eternal, but when I can't do that anymore ...

Don't be sad, be happy, don't be unhealthy, stay strong and be healthy. Don't be regretted, take care of yourself.

"Alway REMEBER that i love you, Park Chanyeol"-Baekhyun

Hi/Hello this is my second English Story.. The first one is.. I'm still working on it .. Hahah! BTW thanks to Firelight_exol for helping me in Prologue ..
Enjoy Reading ..
Don't forget to vote and comment

P.S ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE and FORGIVE ME IF THERES ANY TYPO GRAMMATICAL ERROR ! lol!

Date Started: April 8,2016
Date Ended: -