iii.

[EDITED]

- -
Baekhyun POV.

''BABY KHYUN KHYUN!!"
wait ??
WHAT THE HECK!!
theres only one person who call me that fuckin nickname so
i turn around to look who is it
and before i knew he's already infront of me

"Miss Me?" he said grinning

"WHAT THE SHIT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!?"
i shouted back to him that cause to gain attention

"Woah ! aren't you miss me baby khyun khyun ?" he said while doing an aegyo

the fuck! as if he looks cute while doing aegyo tss.. But someone caught my attention

Chanyeol

he's looking at Kyungsoo and by the way he looks to kyungsoo he was mesmerized and i felt a pang on my chest

why? is this what Jane and Chris talked about?

i saw Chanyeol look at me but i ignored it and look at kyungsoo who's waving his hand infront of me and i just smile to him.

a sad one

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

I called Baekhyun by the name i used to call him when were younger,"Missed Me?" i said while grinning to him "WHAT THE SHIT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" his eyes widened when he saw me and shouted suprisingly at me "Woah! Aren't you miss me baby khyun khyun?" i said while doing an aegyo and ignored his schocked look and walked towards him.

He still look so shocked and i waved my hand infront of him, but he was not looking at me,he was looking at the other person at the table next to us.

--------------------------

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I Saw a owl eyed boy shouting to my directiodm and i started to become nervous of all sudden, maybe because i don't usually talk too much with other people other than my friends. But this boy is a total stranger to me. Does he know me? He is waving at me while shouting something. He then came towards me and said "Woah! aren't you missed me baby khyun khyun?" i looked around and saw another shorty boy like him standing behind me.

The owl eyes boy walked towards the other boy and waved a hand at him. But the other shorty boy was looking at my direction and his eyes are on me. The boy moved his gaze from me to the owl eyes boy and smile sadly at him or i think so?

i stared at them for a minutes till the break was finally over. My eyes were set on the owl eyed boy and i have some weird feeling if i saw him talking cutely with the other boy.

--------------------------

"Hello, students you have a new classmate here. Come in !" The teacher said as a shorty boy came in and started introducing himself. "Hello i am Do Kyungsoo, i am your new classmate so please take good care of me " That owl eyed boy from earlies .... i am feeling that feeling again. AISH! this boy is weird !

 AISH! this boy is weird !