Date night -part 2

Zayn's POV

Standing on the door step I wait for her to open the door. As I lean against the brick the door opens slightly seeing a beautiful looking girl.

"Well hello there beautiful" I say licking my bottom lip looking her over.

She blushes saying thank you to me and grabs her keys closing and locking the door.

"Ready to go?" I say grabbing her waist.

"Defiantly" she says smiling.

As I open the door letting her in the car I jog around to my side but not soon enough to see a mop of curls behind the bush.

Thinking more I remember back to meeting cara and how Harry said he would do things if they took her but I could t see why she would want him when she excepted this date in the first place.

Getting into the car I drive away to the private dinner I booked at a small restraint across town. Driving there cara and i talked about what we liked and things we had in common seeing that this girl was amazing.

But in the back of my head all i could think about was harrys promise he mad to us before we meet this wonderful girl. And the other thing that haunted me was why maddison wasnt in condision to go out i knew maddison for a little bit before she was introduced to the boys. She never got sick she always was ready for something whether it was a nice night out or a night of partying.

Looking over to cara i see she has a look of worry on her face and by the way im thinking i have the same look, turning lightly in my seat i ask 'Cara why couldnt maddison and niall come out with us tonight?' 

With that i see her head drop as if she felt bad to be here as if she needs to be there with her, what could be so bad?

"she,she is, harry he did something to her she was bleeding for the longest time, niall finally went to the hospital after i called you i made him he was so worried as if he would never see her beautiful eyes again, i should have stayed, i should have told you to just come and sit with me niall and her, i feel so selfish.' and with that i pull over with a jerk.

'We need to go and visit them niall isnt good with these things we need to go and be with them' i say running my hand though my hair. Even if i really wanted to go on this wonderful date with this girl i cant just leave maddison to die and niall to die himself.