Meetings...

Harry's POV

Waking up in the morning I see no light in sight across from me. See this I smirk, know I can wake her up in my own way... the way i want to wake her up. Climbing across the ledge of my balcony to hers i open her door with no worries. Climbing on her bed i start to suck on her neck harshly leaving a huge mark kissing down her chest the kissing her lips. But by know shes awake and waits for me to finish, Good girl. 

'i told you i would wake you up in my way if you weren't up the next time it will be worse...' i say laying beside her smirking

'why would giving me kisses be so bad?' she says looking puzzled

'wait till you look in the mirror... well i off by love see you later oh i must remind you find a friend and come over dressed to go to a party your going with me...' i say walking out of the room going to mine.

Calling my friend in moment they are running up the stair with the occasional hello to my mom. As soon as they walk in i can tell they were thinking what are we going to do... i put them out of there pain and announced what the plains are.

'so boys were going to a big party tonight and i have two girls coming the girl named cara is mine anyone that touches her will be killed got it but the good thing is her friend will be available i must say.' with that they all were in and the night just got a little more sweet. 

Cara's POV 

Looking over my contacts to see who would be single and who would be cool and bad enough to come with me i think back to my good friend maddison this girl is crazy and shes just perfect for this... Plus shes hot well thats my think but im not a lezbo i like the D not the V. 

-calls maddison-

M- Hollaaaa! 

C- Hello maddison?

M- Yesssss what do you want silly!

C- Well im kinda going to a party and i need a cool girl to go with there will be hot guys...

M- OOOOOHHHH well them yes! boy shopping is my fav you should know i will be ova in like 20 because i have to get around all my sexy dresses! bye buddiee!

-call ends-

I knew she was in but man i love her personality its bound she will be with one of harrys bad boys by the end of the night if she thinks they were as hot as i though... 

Hearing her horn i come out and help her with her shoes her dresses her makeup her hair products man she must be ready for some real deal stuff! 

'know know maddisons gonna make us beautiful by the end of the night so you go sit and i will do your makeup and hair in a snap then will do mine and then its guy candy time! AHHHHH' she says jumping up and down ready for anything this girl is so fun! i missed her! 

After 2 hours of hair and makeup i was done and she hade just finished her hair moving onto makeup... 

Looking into the mirror i look so different with my hair done and makeup and picking though the dresses i will look like a slut but i guess thats okay? 

But turning around i am shocked to see maddison looking so beautiful i would go gay for her! Her hair curled at the ends with it proofed up high with loose bangs flowing, her makeup done to perfection with long eyelashes perfect smoky eye and perfect amount of lip gloss.

'maddison you look stunning! i wish i was you your just so perfect' and with that she came and hugged me helping me pick out a dress and shoes...

My dress is simple it is a white lacy dress and im wearing white heals with it while maddison has a more sexy and daring look... she has a short tight black dress clinging to all the right spot and a pair of cute peach heels with a ring to top it off.