Date Night Part 1

Maddison's POV

After speaking with cara and niall i decide its time to talk to harry. I knew my feeling was right and i know what i have to do. Telling niall i was running down to cara's house i grab my jacket and get into my car driving over to harrys house. Walking into the house i get cold chills just being around him but working up the nerve i knock on the door.

A middle aged woman answered the door with a big smile knowing who i was. 

'hello maddison what brings you here?' anne says bringing me in with a hug tugging me into the house.

'well i was here to talk to harry real quick if thats okay?' i say sitting myself on the couch

'harrys in his room if u want to talk but i must warn you he has a big mess because not that long ago he tore his room up for no reason.' 

'well thats fine he is a boy right? haha thanks anne see you later.' as i get up i walk up to his room ready for anything.

Opening the door i see clothing strung everywhere books, video games, and anything you could think of it was on the ground or broke.But what shocked me was i heard little sobs coming from somewhere in the darkness.

'harry i need to talk to you' i say trying to find him in the dark room

there was no reply but the sniffles werent there anymore, the feeling i was in danger set in. Trying to find the door again i feel my feet sliping and i fall on his dresser conner hitting my head hard enough to get knocked out all i saw last was a smirking harry looking down at me.

Niall's POV

I know we just got together in all but i feel like there is something wrong, i knew she wasnt going to cara's because she had that look on her face that wasnt that happy. It looked as like she was mad or even a bit scard and what i know about her right know is shes not scared that much. Knowing where she went i call anne and ask her if maddison was there. Of coarse being anne she told me the truth and said i could come right over if i need to. Grabing my jacket i dont even get in the car i run as fast as i can 

reaching the house i knock on the door and burst in without a welcome in but anne didnt mind. Running up the stair i hear harry talking to himself or someone so i put my ear to the door.

'why did you have to come here why didnt you leave when you could, i told you never to come back and know i have to do this, im so sorry, im sorry for having to do this but you cant be with niall you cant be with anyone you have to die for coming back, i told you so....' but then i couldnt take it i busted the door down to see maddison in harrys lap looking as if she was pasted out and him stroking her head with blood all over his hands.

'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO HER!' i say running over to them trying to take maddison out of his hands

'niall its not what you think she fell' but the smirk on his face said other than that. Taking maddison out of his hands and carring her bridal style out of the room harry chases after me. 

'what the fuck do you think your doing harry i know you did this you need help... and she will be mine i dont care what you say pycho!' finding maddisons car keys i put her in the back seat then i start the engine going back to my house. But i just couldnt stop thinking why would harry do this to her why would he say that stuff? I have to find out whats going on.

-------------------------------Next Morning----------------------------------

Cara POV 

Walking up i hade a horrible feeling that something bad happend and i wasnt there to help, ehhh better shake it off right? i have a date tonight! Jumping into the shower i get ready for the day waking up. After i finish of my hair and make up i grab my clothing that i picked out (white shorts, lacy top, with some sandels) rushing to my phone i call maddison to ask if she wants to do anything.

?-hello?

c-uhhh is maddison there?

?-well she kinda cant...

c-what do you mean who is this?

?-this is niall, and last night she went to harrys to do something and he like almost killed her shes still not woken up were at my house if you want to come over... (sniffling comes from the backround)

c- yeah thanks and niall dont cry she will be fine!

n-thanks cara see you soon

-end of call-

What might have happend? All i could do is grab my purse and keys and rush to niall's house.

Getting there i see niall softly crying looking down to maddisons deathly pail looking body,

'niall how long has she been like this and what the hell happend' i ask sitting down on the couch near by

'well ever since last night i called the house doctor and he should be coming, but she said she was going to do something and i felt like maybe she went to your house or harry's so i went to harrys and when i got to his room he had maddison on his lap talking about how she had to die that he told her to leave when she could have but she didnt the other thing was he was strocking her hair and he had her blood all over his hands, i thought she was dead.' niall was crying more know just talking about it.

'niall dont worry nothing will happen to her maddison is a fighter she always has and i bet she will tell you everything when she wakes up! know do you have zayns phone number so i can call and tell  him the date has to be called off?'

'well just use maddisons phone to get it out of there i dont even want to bother finding mine.' he says handing maddisons phone to me.

I walk off into another room which looks to be a spare room and look through her contacts, scrolling i find zayns and press call.

z-hey maddison whats up?

c-hi this is cara sorry maddison isnt really avaliable.

z-oh well hello then what the matter that you are calling me?

c-well maddison has been in an acident and the double date has to be called off im so sorry

z-well thats a shame but why cant it just be one date? by what maddison has told me you sound like a wonderful girl so why not just us go out they dont have to know same time? i will come and pick you up just text me your address 

c-well i guess so but just dont tell niall hes really up set about maddi right know

z-of course and good see you tonight beautiful 

c-see yeah 

-end of call- 

Walking back i give niall the phone and then i tell him i have to go do something and i hop into my car driving back to the house to get ready.

Curling my hair i give my makeup a little spice giving my eyes  smoky eye and lips a bright red lipstick, getting into clothing i grab my skin tight black dress with a leather jacket and red pumps along with my heart ring finishing of my look with a small cluch. Show time.

---------------------------------- 

updating the second part tonight or tomorrow! vote and comment if you like it! loves yeaaa

-lexx...xx!