Chapter 4

A few days later Ella was at Carla Mae's house and still crying about her mom the witch! Carla Mae felt really bad but didn't know what to do. Ella stood up from the wooden bed and called the police and hospital. The police answered and said they couldn't keep Ella's mom in the hospital... She has become too powerful! Ella hung up and was shivering in shock. Carla Mae said they should move out of town because Ella shouldn't be hurt by her own mom! Ella did not not like the sound of that and ran out the front door. On the sidewalk Ella saw a blodge emerging from the trees. She didn't care and so she kept walking and talking to herself. She soon stumbled upon her house where all the memories of happiness were made. She walked inside and saw everything demolished! That brought back the water works... She could have enough tears to fill a kitty pool! Then all of a sudden Ella was struck with something spiky. She turned around and saw an ugly face staring right at her. Carla Mae, on the other hand, happened to be there... Weird... Was she following her? Anyways, Carla Mae ran up to the door and in Ella's amazement she saw Carla run through the figure! It left with a haunting screech of terror! Carla told Ella to be careful and stay away from that... Thing! Carla Mae said it was her mom or a witch that's not even a protective mother anymore. Ella said OK to everything and the two studied up on what a witch mom could do to their child or residents in the town.