Chaper 1- Sleepover

Ella is new to a neighborhood named, Pineswood. She only knows one person which is her BEST friend. Her name is, Carla Mae, and she has known her for 9 years. She went to school only once and already Ella can tell they are super popular. Some of the kids make fun of her because she has turner syndrome. She doesn't care because she knows she has Carla. The 2 decided to have a sleepover at 6:00 P.M so Carla can comfort her with the whole new school thing. Ella's mom, Marissa, decides to make her famous dish, spaghetti and meatballs. For desert Ella's mom bakes chocolate chip cookies. Both of the girls are having a good time and then Ella has a heart problem. Carla Mae doesn't know what to do. She runs downstairs yelling for Marissa.
" Ella's having a heart problem, help her!!" Carla yells.
" Oh no my dear baby, why!?" Marissa responds upset.
Marissa shoots upstairs with every medication bottle of Ella's. When Marissa and Carla Mae get upstairs Ella is on the floor holding her Chest. Marissa breaks down in tears and submits to the floor. The first medication bottle marissa pulls out is heart control. She opens it and praying to god the medicine pill will go down. Carla Mae watches in terror and soon gets an idea, call 911.