Chapter 2

The next day Ella and Carla Mae were depressed. The 911 operator had said there was a purple, sparkling blotch in Ella's heart. Today the girls would take off for the doctor's to get it checked out. Ella has been throwing up off and on throughout the night. Marissa has been researching this so called "infection" in the heart, hasn't found ANYTHING! At 2:30 Ella and Carla went to the doctors office. When the doctor took the x-ray of Ella's heart he, Dr. Jameson, noticed it was growing! Dr. Jameson was nervous that it would take over the heart and Ella would eventually die. Of course, he took responsibility, and arranged a surgical appointment. In about a few weeks or so Ella went back and got that blotch removed. There was a little scar left but Carla Mae said you couldn't really make out what it was. Ella and Carla got back to the house and telled each other secrets. The phone rang and after 3 minutes the house was quiet. Ella went downstairs with Carla Mae and they saw something horrific on the kitchen floor at midnight! The clock kept dinging out of control and even the cupboards! The door bell, especially, was the scariest. It was dinging a tune... Ring Around the Rosie! Ella almost fainted when she saw what really intrigued her to go downstairs, her mom! Marissa was lying on the ground twitching and there was a pool of blood forming. Ella saw that her mum had fell and hit the side of her head, which meant if you hit your temples you die. In this case, though, Marissa only hit the way back of her head. Again, Carla watched in horror and then  got an idea to call 911! There was something strange going on, all these 911 calls and to the doctors and back, daily! For now, Ella and Carla kept it a secret of what was going on but still have to see who is up to this.