Chapter 7

I sat in shock, "what?" I said, my body frozen.

"I've been holding it in for far too long, I've liked you ever since you and Dalton started dating. I wasn't able to tell you cause you were either always with Dalton, or you were talking about him." He said, putting money on the table to pay the bill.

"So you think now was a good time to tell me, when you find out I'm pregnant!" I said, anger in my voice.

"I know, I just couldn't hold it in any longer." He said, letting his head fall right onto the table.

"Well, I mean, it's kinda sweet, but I'm gonna stay with Dalton no matter what, I love him, and he is the father of my child. The only person in my life that means the world to me, the man that I trust with my life, I know that me and you are closer in age, a year and almost a month apart, but even the three year difference between me and Dalton didn't stop us from loving each other." I said, letting him hear everything that is coming from the bottom of my heart.

"I know, please don't tell Dalton, I don't want him to hate me." He said, practically begging. "Can I still see the baby?" He ask, worry showing in his eyes and his voice.

"Of course," I said smiling.

*******************************************************************

Me and Dana finally got home around eleven.

"Babe! I was so worried!" Dalton said, walking up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and squeezing.

"Why?" I giggled, "I've only been gone for two hours." I said, pulling my shoes and coat off. "Wow, my feet are killing me!" I said, plopping myself on the couch.

"I'm always gonna be worried about you, no matter how long you're gone." Dalton said, sitting next to me and wrapping his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into his chest.

"Awh," I said, looking up at him.

"Kisses?" He said, puckering his lips.

"Kisses," I said, puckering my lips back at him.

He lifted my chin and kissed me, extremely passionate.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you more." He whispered back, kissing me once more.

"Ready for bed?" I said, standing up, reaching for his hand.

"Of course," He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me back down and holding me bridal style.

"You do this a lot you know." I said, one hand around his neck and one hand on his chest.

"Yea, I'm practicing." He said, setting me on the bed.

"For?" I said, grabbing my shorts off the bed and changing.

He looked at me and got down on one knee, "Luci, will you marry me?" He said, smiling.

By the look in his eyes I could tell he meant it, he wasn't asking just cause I was pregnant, or because we talked about it before, but because he actually loved me.

Luci you're over thinking this, just shut up and say yes!

Dalton looked at me, getting ready to close the box, when I grabbed his hand.

"Yes!" I said, holding my hand out.

"Really!" He said, sliding the ring on my finger, a beautiful silver band with a square diamond in the middle.

"Yes! Dalton it's gorgeous!" I said, pulling him close, I grabbed his neck and gently pulled him into a passionate kiss.

"You sure?" He whispered, continuing to kiss me.