Oh Great And Beautiful Tokyo

"Finally got off that plane." I said Stretching "Now just got to figure out where I'm staying." I muttered 'its somewhere near anteiku' I thought looking at the directions on where I stayed. "hmm well off I go then" I said walking out the airport,then looking back at the map to make sure I going the right way.'I can't wait to see all my buddies again' I thought, right at moment a delicious smell of coffee went into my nostrils making start to float over to the delicious smell of coffee. I finally come to a stop and look up to see that I arrived at anteiku." Well I didn't a have my daily coffee today, soooo might as well get it now." I said walking into the anteiku,to see....

"Frank?" I said looking at the back his head "Is that...." he said turning around "GERARD what are you doing here!" Frank said high fiving me. "I'm here you to see all of you guys" I said. "Well i bet you want some coffee then" he said sending me a cheeky grin. "Yep" I said sending a grin back. "Alright i'll be back,you take a seat anywhere". Frank said going behind the counter to fix my coffee. I went to sit behind these two guys one with orange hair with headphones around his neck and another with black hair that seem really shy they seemed like best friends. Then the tv turn to the news about...ghouls? 'What are ghouls?' Then frank came back with straight black coffee 'Just the way I like it.' I thought. "Hey Frank what are ghouls?" He seem to stiffen up when I said ghouls.He didn't like whatever they were seeing his expression. "Frank?" I said trying to snap him out of the state he was in. "Umm they're...." he started to say.

____________________________________
So thats pretty much the prologue of this story soo..what did you think,and i will try to update this story everyday or so..yeah hope you aren't mad for kinda leaving you on a cliffhanger ('・_・') I won't always do author's notes for a heads up sooooo yeah.
bye for now
(^_^)/