Comfortable Lies

"Well isn't this a grand day." I said letting my head hit the table.

I see frank come out of the back room rubbing his head like someone just hit him on the head, and a dark purple haired girl come behind from the back too, and she look pissed from what I could tell.She looked at where I was at her mood brighten 10 times it was before. Then she started walking in my direction. 'Please don't be a fangirl.' I prayed in my head, its not that I hate my fans,but at this moment I really was not in the mood to talk to anyone,trying to process that there are ghouls in tokyo that could eat me. "Are you gerard way?" She said in a really shy tone. "HEY YOU DON'T TALK LIKE THAT,TALK LIKE THE MAN YOU ARE!" Frank yelled at her, I'm assuming. That mood she had a couple minutes ago is completely gone now.She had this sinister smile on her face now, and turned around slowly to Frank indicating him to run. Which he gladly did before he could get hurt. It looked like she was deciding to either keep talking to me or chase after frank. Deciding to say something before she chased after frank. "Yes, I'm Gerard Way." She turned around happy again and said "Oh, Thats awesome I'm Touka Kirishima....um hey are you okay, you kinda seem down in dumps." "I'm fine....i'm just kinda off learning that there are ghouls in tokyo." I said looking her in the eyes. The look in her eyes seemed afraid, ashamed, curious, and scared. "Oh...There are some ghouls that are merciful, thats how i'm alive." She said shocking me a bit. "If you don't mind could you tell me your experience, so I can be less freaked out staying in tokyo." I said being happy that i might be able actually stay in tokyo for a year without having to be afraid of dying. "Um sure i guess I could tell you."

~Timeskip because we know Touka is a ghoul and you don't want me to do some crappy story she is making up as she goes~

By the time touka was finshed it was night and everyone was pretty much gone expected for people who worked here. "Oh...well thanks for telling me, it kinda makes me a little bit safe here." I said thankful she told me to make me could feel better. "Your welcome glad I could help." She said with a small smile. "Well I should go now, could you get frank out from the back, please." I said so I could catch up with him a little bit more since I only talk with him for five minutes. "Oh..okay I'll go get him,and it was nice talking to you." She said starting to walk into the back room. "It was nice talking to you too, hope to see you again." I said because it was nice talking to her, she comforted me. She gave me a small smile and went into the back to get frank.I sat there thinking for a bit until frank came out the back.

Frank's P.O.V
"What the **** touka why did you lie to my best friend you know your a ghoul so why did you make some sappy lie that you weren't eaten by ghoul!" I yelled at her because I was generally mad at her for lying to gerard like that. "Umm...its...umm...can you just go please." She said not having a comeback because she knows I was right. "Fine, but this conversation isn't over, okay." I said sounding like a mom. "Whatever." She muttered while I was walking out the backroom.

Gerard's P.O.V
I see frank come out from the backroom looking pissed. "Hey dude you okay you look pissed." I say.

_______________________________

Do you guys like me switching point-of-views? Just asking,anyway
See you later
(^_^)/