Just Dont

Danielle

    The Ferris Wheel Was Beautiful With All Of It Different Colors. i Started To Look At The Passengers On The Ferris Wheel And Saw A Couple Kissing. . . Aww How Romantic ? The Couple Broke The Kiss and I Saw Pure Hatred; Once I Figured Out Terran and Aaliyah Was The Couple Kissing, I Began To Put My Plans Into Action.

Terran

   DAMN, DAMN, DAMN. . .How Am I Going To Get Passed Danielle Without Her Speaking To Me. . .Or Us ?As We Got Off The Ferris Wheel i Saw Danielle Charging Towards Us With A Smirk On Her Face.

    " Oh My Gosh, Aaliyah ? Is That You ? " The Devilish Bitch Said While Looking At Me. "Oh Hey Danielle" Aaliyah Said With A Simple Expression. "Im Sorry For The Way I Treated You. I Really Am. I Wish i Cou- " She Stopped Mid Sentence and Began Looking Up At Me Smiling. "Terran Is That You ? Baby Ive Really Missed You, Although You Left Me While I Was Pregnant So That Gave Me No Other Choice. . . .So I Had To Abort It" Danielle Said While I Was Infuriated. " BITCH YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOUR ASS WAS PREGNANT, HOW YOU GONE ABORT OUR CHILD" I Nearly Screamed as I Saw Her Back Turned To Me, then She Began Walking Away.

Aaliyah

   What Just Happend ? Did Danielle Literally Just Say She Aborted Her Child ? "Baby Lets Go, So I Can Explain Everything " A Deep Voice Said While I Was Basically Being Dragged By My Arm, To The Car. I Got Into The Car and Closed The Door. i Was Overthinking So Much, i Hadnt Even Heard Terran Talking To Me The WHOLE Ride Home. " Liyah I Know Damn Well You Here Me" he said As My Eyes Began To Water. " You Better Not Start That Crying Shit Tonight Either. " He Said In A Raspy Voice. " Me and Danielle Are No Longer Friends, So Whatever You Have To Tell Me Or say About Her. . .Please Dont Tell Me Because That Is In The Past" i Said as I Saw Him Smiling Over At Me.

    I Stepped Out The Car and Went Into The House In A Hurry To Take A Shower And Rest. I Headed Up The Stairs and Into The Bathroom To Do My Hygeine. As Soon As I Opened The Bathroom Door, I Headed Straight To The Bed.

Terran

    As Aaliyah Was In The Shower I Was Trying To Think Of Ways To Make Her Mine. Ive Never Really Met A Girl Like Her Before. I Stepped Into The Bedroom and Saw Aaliyah Laying On The Bed With Her Eyes Open. i Went And Snuggled Up To Aaliyah and I Could See Her Cheeks Turning That Lighter Color Again. " Why You Blushing Ma" i said as She Hid Her Cheeks From Me. " Dont Be Hiding, You To Pretty" i said, Hoping She Would Blush Again. "Im Feeling You, and I Know You Feeling Me In Some Type Of Way"  i Said whispering . " How Can I Not Feel You When You This Close To Me Terran" she Said While Laughing. " You Got Jokes Bae, but Will You Be My Baby " i Said Hoping She Would Say Yes. " I Always Thought I Was" She Said As She Turned Around Facing Me, and Kissed Me On The Lips.