Truthful

Terran
I Don't Know what The Fuck came over me . Why did I let this bitch in my home. Luckily I stopped the shit before it got to far. This Bitch Wasn't About to Stop me. Danielle must have life fucked up to even think I would cheat on Liyah . I Love Her More than I love my damn self. I'll die if anything ever happen to her.

Aaliyah
As I headed home Terran Started to call me and tell me to rush home he has something he has to to tell me. I Ended the call and couldn't help but feel something wasn't right with him. I really wasn't worried as I should have been because I trust him with my life.
The Night I Spent With Ms.Patricia Was Fun. she Told me How Terran became the man he is from his father . . . Although he has never mentioned him. I Found Out he Was A "Drug dealer" sort of like him . I'll let him tell me when he's ready.

Danielle
Before things got to far that low down mother fucker kicked me out with no remorse that he still had love for me deep inside. I Was going to go easy on him but now I realized it's going to take drugs to get him with me.

Terran
I'm not going to keep anything from liyah, I love her to much. I hate to have to tell her I fell for temptation but at least I stopped the shit because I know she's the want to be with, the one I want to spend my life with, the one to make me believe in the word forever.

Aaliyah
As I got Home Terran picked me up and told me he loved me . I looked at him confused and he began to tell me what happened . I wasn't mad or anything, I was actually surprised he was a man enough to tell me. . .And for that I was thankful although I was still a little hurt!