Prologue- I'm Back Baby.

Prologue

Smells of petrol and fumes crowded around the small shed, unable to escape through the closed doors. A shiny motorbike remained stationary in the centre, being the main attraction in all. To the right of the shed was a small window, which the moon shone through catching a small reflection in the muffle.  Large garden tools are placed around the shed, terrifying shadows arching up.

The shed doors are pulled open by a tall figure, the iron of the door scrapes across the concrete leaving an ear bleeding screech and white marks on the ground. The shadow grows smaller as the figure makes his way over to the bike.  A hand strokes over the handlebars and a leg swings over the seat. Placed firmly the gives a tug at the ignition switch and the machine roars to life.

"That's my baby." A dark husky voice speaks to the death machine. It roars again in response and the figure places their foot on the footrest and the other strong one is planted on the ground.  The person pushes off the ground and the bike rolls forward into action. "Lets take you for a spin." A large black helmet with a glass windscreen to protect the face covers a small smile of pearly white teeth. The bike roars again and takes out into the dark starry night. A low hum comes out of the bikes engine as it screeches onto the main road. It picks the pace back up as the bike slams down on a bridge, the wheels pushing the ground underneath it, bolting it forward towards its unknown destination.

The figure is bent a little, the wind breaking around him and lifting the corners of his navy t-shirt showing his Abs. His dark jeans wrapping around the beast sides, taming it. A black bag is strapped across his shoulder and stays put to his hip. The figure burns the tire to a sharp halt and spins the bike around, facing the direction it had come from. A large truck heads rapidly towards the motorbike slamming its horn down and filling the silent air with a loud moan. The figure laughs and starts the bike back up, slamming towards the large vehicle. The driver's face spread with a look of terror, a hint of guilt appears in his eyes as the shut tight preparing for the impact, the broken bones and the loss of a life.

Just before the impact the death machine splits from its path, off to the side of the truck.  The figure smirks under his helmet and picks up speed. "Chicken."

Adeline pumps through the biker's veins, bringing out the guts again as the figure turn off the road and onto a quiet road towards the local private school. A small chuckle breaks through the air, as the school appear closer, dancing taller. The Motorbike begins to slow down and is silently shut down when reached the curb. The figure step gracefully off the bike and heads towards the front doors of the high school. Unzipping the black bag hanging from the figure, a large can is pulled out and shaken rough fully. A wall stands off to the side of the school; it has a large metal board showing the school's name, presenting it in eye-catching colours.

The hand tightens around the cold spray paint, as the figure nears the sign. And then the art begins to happen. A small hissing is released from the bottle as the colour white is shot out onto the wall. A few minutes later the person shoves the can back into his bag and steps back to admire his artwork. A large ace of hearts card is still drying from the sign unable to show the school's name anymore. "I'm back." The figure sighs and zips the bag back up making his escape to the getaway vehicle.

The ride home is short. The hums of the engine snap off and the light in the shed slowly dim out. The shed doors close and the figure slowly sneaks back towards a large house. The person enters through the back door and lays down on a large king sized bed, setting an alarm for 7 and then sighing into the pillow.

"Get ready, Northridge High School for Ace Rider." The figure mutters before dozing into a deep sleep.