Author's Note.

Authors Note.

Hi! Thank you for reading the prologue.

This is one of my new books, which I hope to finish. It's an ongoing book so it may take a while for me to upload each chapter.

I hope you like it and the chapters will be a few pages long, some may be boring but bare with me because they take time to get a good story.

I would really appreciate it if you left comments to show how to improve my work or what you think of it.

Also Im sorry about any spelling errors, this story is being drafted and I try to improve it and correct any mistakes.

Enjoy 'Seal It With a Kiss'

WARNING.

There is inappropriate language used and involves depression. If this is not for you please do not read on.

WARNING.

I have worked very hard on this book and I would appreciate if there would be no plagiarism. I will take you to court, no matter what country you are in. There is no need to do it and no need for you to take risks in doing it.

From: plagiarism.org:

"Most cases of plagiarism are considered misdemeanors, punishable by fines of anywhere between $100 and $50,000 — and up to one year in jail. Plagiarism can also be considered a felony under certain state and federal laws. For example, if a plagiarist copies and earns more than $2,500 from copyrighted material, he or she may face up to $250,000 in fines and up to ten years in jail."

Thank you! Enjoy the book and thank you for even taking time to read my stories as crazy as they may be.