✖️Six✖️

Carly's point of view

"What do you want to know?" I asked the four boys sitting on front of me.

"How did you get that bruise on the side of you face? I know that didn't happen from you falling asleep on your hand." Luke asked.

I sighed. "The uh administrator." I said honestly, propping my elbows on the table avoiding eye contact.

"Does that happen often?" Calum asked, with what worry? No, he's just trying to make me feel better.

"Yeah, but she gives us other punishment, well me, she hates me but loves everyone else. I don't know why though." I told them. "Wait I do know why." I said Once I remembered.

"And why is that?" Ashton asked.

"The way I talk, dress, act, everything." I tell them. They nod.

"I like the way you dress." Michael said. I thanked him and we went on about the questions. I answered honestly and one question, really sent me over the edge.

"What about you're parents were they kind?"Calum asked. Shit.

"Well, they could be, but they had a really bad temper." I told them.

"What do you mean by temper?" Ashton asked. I ignored him, not wanting to answer.

Calum got up and left the room, for some unknown reason. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make him mad." I apologized, placing my head in my hands.

"Darling, you didn't make him mad. Quite the opposite. If you don't feel comfortable, you don't have to tell us everything." Luke said, I nodded. The administrator walked in.

"Carly pack your bags your being adopted." What? I thought they were annoyed? I nod and run upstairs to my room, grabbing the bag from under neath my bed. I took my clothes out of my closet and into my bag. It wasn't much-one pair of shoes, three shirts and two pairs of jeans. I didn't have a phone or anything, so this was all I had. I looked at my necklace again, this time I opened it. It was the picture of Alex, his quote you are my other half with out you my world wouldn't be complete. I also thought about the promise he made me the night he was taken away-I'll find you. Tears threatened to spill out my eyed. I noticed some has walked into my room, Luke. I whipped my eyes and closed my necklace. He walked over to me and sat a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly. I nodded. "Is this all?" He gestured at my bag.

"Yes, sir." I said and he chuckled.

"Don't call me sir it makes me feel old. I didn't adopted you Ca-" he started.

"I did." Calum said at the door with his hand raised. "C'mon let's get going the other two are in the car."

I grabbed my bag, but Luke snatched it before I could. "Nope, I got this." He said. He walked down stairs, but as we went out the building there was a mob of people. Taking pictures, screaming questions and tugging on their clothes. We finally made it to their car and I sat in between Michael and Ashton in the back set. Calum was driving and Luke was in the passenger set. We pulled out the parking lot and made our way to their house, well now ours.

A familiar beat played on the radio that immediately grabbed my attention.

"Can you turn the radio up please?" I asked. They all showed knowing looks.