✖️Seven✖️

Carly's point of view

"So how many slices?" Calum asked.

"I don't know maybe one or two." I told him. He placed two slices on a plate and handed it to me. I sat down at the dinning table. I sat by Michael and Calum. Luke and Ashton sat in front of me.

"Pizza, pizza, pizza, pizza." Michael muttered under his breath.

"Michael what are you doing?" Ashton asked him.

"Eating, what are you doing?" Michael responded.

"Uh I mean why are you saying pizza constantly?" He said.

"No I'm not." Michael said.

"Ugh, whatever." Ashton groaned. We continued eating in silence.

"May I go put my plate away?" I asked.

"You don't have to asked, but yeah." Calum said. I got up and put the plate in the sink and ran upstairs to my room. I walking into my room and closed my door. I laid on my bed. After a few seconds there was knock on my door. I groaned, I just laid down. I got up and answered it, which relived Calum.

"Can I come in?" He asked. I nodded and let him in. We sat on my bed, "In a few minutes we're going to the store it get you some clothes. Luke said you didn't have much. We're also going for a few other things as well." He told me. I nodded and got up. I followed him down stairs, where the boys were ready to go.

"Ready?" Michael asked, he was looking at me so I assume he was talking to me. I nodded and we headed out the house and into the car. I sat by Ashton since I had the window set, Michael was driving and Calum was in the passenger set and Luke was sitting by Ashton. As the car drove I watched the trees and buildings pass by.

"Carly?" Ashton asked. He was adjusting his bandana that was wrapped around his head.

"Yes?" I turned to him.

"What do you like to do for fun?" He asked me.

I thought for a little bit, unsure. "Um, I haven't done much things yet. Usually, when I'm bored I sit around and think." I told him. He nodded.

"Think about what?" Michael asked from the drivers set.

"The past." I said truthfully. Am I telling these guys too much? Hopefully not. I mean they did adopt me, well Calum did. We pulled in a large building with the words, mall, across a sign. We climbed out the car and walked towards the mall. They each put on sunglasses as we went inside.

"Why are you putting on sunglasses when we're inside?" I chuckled.

"They make us look badass."Michael said. We walked into a clothing store, it was large and had pink everywhere. I wasn't a fan of pink, but I don't mind wearing it. We looked around the store and I saw a rack just for skinny jeans. I looked at them and the boys caught me looking.

"You like skinny jeans?" Calum asked. I nodded. "What's your size." I told him my size and he looked for the jeans.

"What shirts do you like?" Michael asked.

"Flannels, regular t-shirts, I don't know anything." I told him, along with my shirt size. I heard my name being called, I turned around and saw Luke and Ashton. I walked over to them.

"We need you to pick out a bathing suit and try it on. This one." Luke said pointing toward a bikini that was blue and purple. "Or this one." A bikini that had little rainbows on it.

"How about that one." I said pointing to a bikini that looked like pizza.

"Michael would be proud." Ashton chuckled. I picked the bikini up and walked to the nearest dressing room. I locked the door and striped down. I threw the bikini on and looked at myself in the mirror. It looked horrible. Not the bikini, me. I looked horrible. I heard soft knocks on the door and a voice.

"Are you okay In there? You've been in there for a while." Someone asked, i nodded. You idiot, they can't see you.

"Yes. I just look horrible." I said and opened the door.

"You don't look bad. It looks good on you." Ashton said.

"Thanks." Still feeling a bit insecure, I went back into the changing room and threw my clothes back on, after I took the bikini off. I left the dressing room and meet with them at the cash register. They got a lot of clothes.

"Dang, you didn't have to get me this much clothes." I told them.

"None since, we wanted to. Michael ran to AT&T to get a few thing, so he'll be back in a few minutes." Calum said as he picked up a few bags. I nodded and after a few minutes Michael walked up and handed me a bag. I looked inside and there was a phone, earbuds and some cases.

"Woah, you did have to." I tell him.

"I wanted to." He told me and we started our walk the car. When we sat inside, they took there sunglasses off. I looked into my bag and pulled my new phone out. I turned it on and noticed that they put there numbers in my contacts. I went to this one app and saw a bunch of names I clicked on one and music blared from the speaker.

'Hey! That's what I like about you! You hold me tight! Tell me I'm the only one!' My phone screamed, it made me jump. I pressed a few things and it turned off.

"Sorry." I mumbled. They started laughing. I blushed in embarrassment. Way to go Carly, they think your a retard now.

"It's okay, I'll show you how to use it." Calum said from beside me. I nodded and he taught me the rest of the ride home.

----------------------------------

Hey guys this books sucks bad. Anyways, how do you like this chapter? Clothes? Pizza? Is this book going to fast? Do I need to slow down? What about school? What grade are you in? I'm in the seventh grade:)

Comments
Vote

Love y'all <3