✖Twenty-Four✖

-EVERYONE GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS ON THIS BOOK-

Michael's Point Of View

I couldn't stand to see Carly like this, I couldn't even be in that hospital without of her image in my head.

I was currently at home sitting on the couch, basically just crying. My head in my hands.

The one that had the most reason to cry was Alex. He haven't seen her in 2 years then he finds her like this.

Luke is keeping me updated, also Ashton since He didn't want to be there, for the same reason as me.

Alex is suppose to be moving in tommorw. We all wanted him here for a supirise for Carly when she wakes up.

Calum is just a horrible mess, he shut every one off, he won't talk that much, only if he needs something.

I stood up and dragged myself upstair. Just to be stopped by Ashton.

"Hang in there, she'll wake up soon, I know it." he told me, whipping his pink tinted, puffy eyes. I just nodded and went to my room, all the posters of my favorite band's surrounding me.

I fell into bed and wrapped the covers around me.

I feel like ever corner I turn, all I see is red eyes and more tears.

I just wish Carly would wake up soon, it's only been one day and everyone can't take it.

Alex's Point Of View

I was in Carly's room again, I'm in here all the time, I haven't seen her in so long I don't want to leave her side, no I can't leave her, my body won't allow me

Colin was in here with me, I don't know were Luke or Calum went though. I decided to be kind to Colin since he could be my brother-in-law one day. If she feels the same as him.

"Hey, Colin?" I asked. His head poped up and there was an unreadable expression across his face.

"Yes?" he sniffled.

"Why were you so hesitant when I walked up to you?"

"I don't know. I guess you were a bit intimidating at first." he replided and I nodded, accepting his answer.

"Can you tell me about how you feel, about Carly? I just want to see if you really love her." I asked, I want a real opinion on this guy, to see if he's good enough for Carly.

He sloched down into his chair, and closed his eyes like he was searching his brain.

"She got me to open up to her, and she's the only one that accepted me. She didn't care that no one liked me, she didn't care that I wasn't popular. She stood up for me when no one else did. She makes me feel things I've never felt before." he said, like it was only a couple things on his mind, like he rehursed this conversation a million times. He whipped the tear that had fallen and continued. "And once, actually the last time I saw her, we, uh, kissed. And I felt something, but I felt like she didn't and that I had ruined our relationship for good."

I know Carly is like that, she doesn't judge people right off the bat. She accepts anyone that accepts her, and she understands when people have hard time, so do I because we did all the time.

"I just-" I started, but I was cut off by Carly's heart monitor. It was one long, loud beep. I looked over to it and it was running in a straight line. I stood up and ran out the room. "Nurse!" I yelled and stopped a nurse in the hallway. "We need help!"

A couple of nurse's and doctors filled the room, they put her into a movable bed and they rolled her out into the hallway. They called out orders and me and Colin were beside Carly. We were holding her hands and it looks like Colin was pleading her to stay alive.

"Please don't leave me. I need you, I can't lose you. I love you." he told her quickly. I was just sobbing into her hand, my throat wouldn't form word, the lump on it wouldnt allow me to.

We were stopped by the door and we were allowed to go any ferther, we weren't allowed to be by Carly's side anymore.

I felt like all the energy was dranded out of me, I slide down the wall, and wrapped my arms around my legs. I looked at Colin and he was on his knees, he looked like he was frustrated, his saddness turned into rage, He yelled, and stood up again. He slammed the wall with his fist. He put a dent inside the wall, and I'm suprised because hospital wall's are really hard.

He tell back into his knees and started to scream on the top of his lungs. And he suddenly stopped all his anger and started to sob.

I crawled over to him and gently grabbed is shoulder, he turned over, so He was on his back. He pulled me down to him, and engulfed me into a hug. We were basically just laying down and hugging, while we were a sobbing mess.

I feel like all I do now is cry.

__________________________________

HEY!!!! How are yall, did yall like this chapter?

Comment

Vote

Love y'all<3