Chapter Four

Andrea's POV

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

******* ******* ****** *******

"get out of my house" my mother screamed in my face.

"fine, I won't have to see your drunk butt every day of my life!", I scream

Next thing her hand is in contact with my face and she slaps me.

I run upstairs grab my guitar and make my way to the front door.

"Where do you think your going" my dad questions me.

"To the orphanage like mom said I should go this morning."

"I'll come get you soon, I promise"

******END OF FLASHBACK********

Next thing I know I jolt out of my dream sweating and shocked. I hear the door open and realize I must've been screaming because I woke Niall.

"Hey, are you alright I hear you screaming." Niall says siting next to me.

"Ya bad dream about my parents. My dad said he would come back and get me from the orphanage. He lied!!!!!! He's never gonna come back! And no ones gonna adopt me!! Ill be stuck in that suffocating orphanage forever" I scream then put my hands on my knees and cry my heart out.

Niall seems to comfort me rubbing my back. "It's going to get better i promise. I love hanging out with you! Wanna hangout tomorrow. Maybe I can adopt you. Would you like that?"

"Do you really care about me?" I asked in between my sobs.

"Ofcourse! Your like a little sister I never got and I would love if you lived with me."

"Thanks Niall" I say hugging him

"No problem Andy"

Niall starts to walk out the door before I stop him.

"Will you stay with me Niall, just incase I have another bad dream?" I say shyly waiting to be rejected.

"Anything for my little sis."

__________________________

filler chapter sorry

I KNOW IT'S SHORT

•NIALL'S LITTLE SIS ?

•ADOPTION?

•what will the other lads think?

vote, comment, share!!