Chapter Twenty-Eight

Colin's POV

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was walking home from Andrea's, when I say a group of lads walking ahead of me. I decided to cross the street when all of the sudden they started talking to me.

"Scared of a bunch of boys" that voice sounds familiar and then I realize it's Micah.

"You know what, I wasn't finished with you earlier, how bout we finish what we started." Micah says getting up in my face.

Next thing I know they're all throwing punches at me. I'm on the ground and there is no way I can defend myself. I decide to let them beat me up, even though there is no other choice.

"Why don't you call your little girlfriend I'm sure she'll help you. Oh wait she doesn't like you just like everyone else"

Next thing I know they are gone and I'm left alone in pain. My nose is bleeding and I can feel my eye swelling. I can't go home like this my mom will be ecstatic.

I begin to walk back to Andreas. It's only 8:00pm and my curfew is 10:30 anyways.

I knock on the door and the door and Niall answers.

"Colin,.. are you alright. Come inside what happened.", Niall asks worried expression on his face.

"Don't tell Andrea..." I say explaining what I told Andrea about Micah. And then what happened earlier today until I finish explaining what just happened.

"Woah... it's alright man, come here anytime I've been circle beat alot when I was your age. I know what it's like. The next time I see that kid I swear I wanna kill him." Niall says.

This is why I love Niall he's so caring when he barely even knows me.

"Alright well Ill get you some ice and how bout we watch some football. The lads just left so sorry if it's a little clustered."

"It's alright Niall, thanks so much." I say before I sit on the couch.

He comes back from the kitchen with the ice pack and I thank him.

"So you and Andrea have gotten really close these two days." He says.

""Ya she's amazing. She's my first friend that I actually can be 100% myself." I say and blush.

"Promise you'll watch after her at school? I'm so scared for her to go to school. Her depression has got way better but I'm still nervous of what will happen if people bully her.",niall says tears in his eyes.

"Don't worry I'll watch over her and be with her all the time. I don't want anything to happen to her as much as you." I say and Niall gives me a smile.

"Do you like Andrea in more than a friend way?" Niall asks and I know I have to be 100% honest.

I do like Andrea. I know I've only known her for two days but she's awesome. I don't have to be anybody but myself around her. She brings out the good in me and I just love that.

"Yes I do. But she doesn't need that right now. Because if everyone at school finds out they will hate her. They all hate me. I'm going to help her out as a friend about school. And see what happens from there." I say and Niall nods.

" That's a good idea. But just so you know if Andrea ever does have a boyfriend, id rather it be you then anyone else." Niall says and I'm surprised.

"Thanks, you remind me so much of my older brother. He was fifteen when he died so he would've been eighteen." I say sadly playing with my hands.

"I'm so sorry Colin. You can come to me with anything anytime. I'm glad you came here tonight." He says patting my back. "How's your eye feeling?"

"Pretty good. Listen I don't want to behind Andreas back, but we faced these guys in the park and they burnt her neck and she know bad things about them. So I don't want her to know they did this to me it will stress her out. I can handle them. Can you keep what really happened to my eye a secret." I say hoping he'll understand.

"I completely understand. Tomorrow when you pick Andrea up say... you erm, well....no say you fell down the stairs at your house."

"Ok that sounds good." I say.

The rest of the night Niall and I make talk about football, school, bands like his and how he has to go on tour soon.

If Niall has to go on tour soon, does that mean Andrea will be going with him? I sure hope not. That sounds selfish because I know Andrea can't stay her and Niall will miss each other to much.

__________________________

New chapter soon.

This chapter sucks sorry:/

Comment vote share!