Chapter Five

Andrea's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I had just woke up form my sleep and looked beside me to see the one and only Niall. Then all the memories of yesterday flood back. How Niall is the only one I can trust. How he thinks of me like a little sister, which is kinda creepy cuz we look a like. Both deep blue eyes and smile, irish accent... which is weird my mom or dad dont have one. Anyways I'd love if Niall adopted me, to be honest he is so sweet and I trust him with my life just from one day.

"Goodmorning sunshine!", Niall says as he rolls over to face me.

I laugh "Hey Niall."

"Guess what today is?"

"What?!?!", I really don't know what it is.

"The day I am going to adopt my lovely little sister!", Niall says.

I blush, I am so excited to have an actual home and family and someone I can trust. Maybe my depression will get better if I actually have a family to live with. Damn I'm smart!

"Niall are you sure you want to adopt me, I'm not that great of a person. Im ugly, have deep depression and I'm retarded."

"I wouldn't second guess it at all! Ofcourse I want to adopt you. Your are the most beautiful and intelligent girl I know! I mean you teached yourself how to play guitar and depression... I will always be here for you and I'll help you get through it,"

"Thanks Niall it means alot coming from you. What are we going to do today since the orphanage doesnt open until 12:00, it's 8:00?", I saw really curious.

" How about we make some pancakes and watch some telly, I can invite the lads over would that be okay?"

"That sounds great but what are they gonna think about me, I mean the only clothes I have are pajamas."

"We can have another pajama day and after I officially adopt you we can go shopping!" Niall knows how to make you feel safe and not stressed like honestly.

"Thanks Ni your the best" I say before I hug him and he wraps his arms around me and kisses the top of my head.
__________________________

Niall's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm the best? She is the sweetest most innocence little teenager ever. I'm going to protect her from now on. I hope Andrea opens up to me more about her parents, because if they ever layed a finger on her in a abusive way they will get it. I can't wait for us to be a family. When I adopt her I don't want to be called her dad, I want to be a role model and someone she can trust like a loving brother, not a mean one but a perfect one.

"Are the boys going to come over? Did they say?", a nervous Andrea asks. I can tell she is defainitly nervous. She needs to realax they are gonna love her as much as I do. Yes I said I love her. There is just something about Andy that makes me instantly love her. From the time I saw her on the porch I wanted to help her.

"I'll call them right now! You go experement with pancake mix because I have no idea how to make pancakes!"

"HAHA alright not making any promises they'll taste good" Andrea says running down the stairs.

**** on the phone with Harry****

N: hey mate do you and the lads want to come over for pancakes with Andrea and I?

H: Who's Andrea?

N: The girl on the porch... im going to adopt her today!

H: Niall are you sure you want to do this?

N: Ofcourse im 100 percent positive!

H: ok  just making sure... we will be there in 15 minutes

**** end of conversation****

This is going to be stressful, whatever the boys deserve to know I'm going to adopt.

__________________________________________________

THE END PF CHAPTER FIVE 

. HOW DO YOU THINK THE BOYS WILL REACT TO NIALL ADOPTING

NIALL AND ANDREA ARE SO CUTE BROTHER AND SISTERLY WAYS

VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE