Chapter 5 - The Done Deed

Today I was dressed in a beige, embodied gown, something different than the usual undergarment that had been my only attire for the past few months. The King had been notified of the... dilemma. So there I was again, standing in front of those enormous, intimidating doors of the King of England's bedchamber.

 As he summoned me to enter the room, I found him positioned centre front, on the shady, stretched bearskin. He was dressed in something more informal, the same dark red and purple lining robe as he wore during our first encounter. As I once again closed the distance between us, I feared for my life; is this the end?

"The child didn't make it because of the stresses the kingdom has put you through. I have assigned you a personal guard who will make sure the Queen leaves you alone for the rest of your stay, however long you wish that to be." His lips rushed against my neck. "Oh your neck, my honey-sweet darling neck." He swore, caressing my collar bones. "How I had missed your skin, your touch."

"I do not understand?" I forced him away.

"I want to tell you something. If it pleases you to be my true loyal mistress and friend, to give yourself up to me once again body and soul; I promise I'll take you as my only mistress. I won't have a thought or affection for anyone else." He began stripping himself of his cloak.

"But what about Katherine, she is your Queen, your wife." I continued, gradually pacing backwards.

"Any man who marries when he can be free is a fool. I promise to never sleep with her again."

"Promise?"

"Yes, the highest promise of all, word of a King

"Yes, the highest promise of all, word of a King." He swore, leading me by the hand down to settle on his bedstead.

"I would rather have the word of a Henry," I whispered, positioning myself beside him.

"Word of a Henry."

My posture congealed as I thought of my sweet Tyson, "No. that's not what I want. I don't want to bear you a son."

"I swear no woman is happy until death. Let us do all gently. I have no wish to harm you, your words move me deeply but I must have a son to rule England when I die."

"Why must you have a King to follow you, Henry? Why not a queen, you have a daughter?"

"I've never heard of such a thing, this country has never been ruled by a queen.  Katherine can't give me a son so I must seek one elsewhere, I'm not as young as I once was and there isn't much time."

"So what is it you want of me?" Tangled in misperception by his command.

"Oh dear scarlet, I want you to set me free of my every inch of desire for you."

"You lied to me, you said you loved me was it all untrue? You just want a vessel for your heir." His eyes shifted from passion to rage. "Forgive me; I spoke things I should not."

"No, no we may always speak freely with each other, honestly, openly and with a true heart. For me, this is the true definition of love." he continuously began undressing me, kneeling before me and kissing my navel. "Is this what you want? I assure you it is what I want."

To sleep with him once again? Go through the agony of pregnancy for a baby that will hold the chains tied to my ankles

To sleep with him once again? Go through the agony of pregnancy for a baby that will hold the chains tied to my ankles. Let me weigh the routes; to give him another child and save myself, and after the deed is completed I can then marry another. If I reject his requests, I will be banished. Thread by thread I loosened my pale slip, dropping it down to my ankles. The King persuasively forced me down on the bed.

He kissed me as if he was a man starving, and I a buffet. His hungry kisses started at my lips and trailed all the way down my body. "My darling, if tonight is the night, then we will sleep together for eternity."

I believe he was talking about making a son. As he unlaced his pants, I turned him over, placing his hands around my hips as I positioned my thighs around his waist.

"Do tell me your lips are of more use than reciting poetry and words of potential." And those were the last words spoken for the night as I found myself once again enveloped in the beast's chamber and enforced between his unmoveable grasp.