4 | Truth or Harder Truth

Short chapter today. Enjoy. I'd love to know what you think about this story, feel free to comment :0

"Did you believe in anything supernatural before all this?" Lucifer questions, you had decided to play truth or truth, as there was nothing really to get dared to do.

"Not to this extent, I did believe that people had souls and I guess I got that right." You say.

It had been around a month since Sam got out, you had a small hope that he might come back and get you considering you were actually innocent but from what you could gather, he wasn't coming back anytime soon. Luci, yes, you gave him a nickname, was grumpy about losing his favourite play toy, but he stayed fairly passive toward his brother and Adam. You supposed Adam being so broken already wasn't very much fun for him.

Lucifer had told you that time works differently in Hell, sometimes an hour could feel like a minute, sometimes a year could be a week. It was all messing with your head so you decided to not think about it. Your turn,"Why were you so harsh on Sam while he was in here?"

"He's the one who got me into this bloody cage, I wasn't about to just let him get away with that unscathed." He scowls, obviously hating the cage as much, probably more than you do. Then his face contorts into a sly smirk as he looks at you and asks his next question,

"Do you find me attractive?"

A blush spreads on your face, of course you found him attractive. It was a strange thought, finding the devil attractive, it felt wrong when you thought about it, but you couldn't deny, he was fine as hell. It was also strange remembering that this was merely a vessel form, Nick, you were looking at. But you had to admit, you liked Lucifer a lot, his remarks and his actions were enticing, and he was definitely interesting.

You could see him tapping his cheek, "Y/N~ I'm waiting~" he sang. You could feel your blush growing and you quickly nodded, not trusting your mouth at this moment. He shook his head, "No, not good enough, you have to say it."

"Lucifer, you're attractive, okay. Happy?" You mumbled. His face lit up and was grinning from ear to ear. This was probably the happiest, or whatever he was feeling, since you met him. It made you smile and blush, him being so happy.

"I find you attractive too, Y/N"