MJ

You're one of the new trainees in Fantagio. You're in this company because your bestfriend MJ is also an idol there. You're a big fan of his group 'Astro'.

Your first day as a trainee was great. Everyone was nice to you and everyone helped you throughout your day. You thought that it's going to last forever.

You thought that everyone is kind and selfless. You guessed wrong though. People in the entertainment industry is most of the time selfish. They need everything for themselves.

After a few weeks, all those so called nice people just changed drastically. The other trainees started bullying you out of misunderstanding. They thought that you've paid the company to make you a solo idol.

You once had a bestfriend named Yura. You met her on the day of the audition and became bestfriends since then. Now, she's assigned to a soon to debut girl group and she hangs out with her members a lot more.

When her girl group found out that you're debuting solo, they started bashing you. At first, Yura thought it was just a rumour to make you look bad.

Then, she asked you about it. You told her that you are training solo thinking that she might be happy for you. You thought that she'd be proud of you since you've caught attention of the owner of Fantagio.

Instead, she started yelling at you. She said you were selfish. She yelled at you saying that you're betraying her for your own importance.

"How could you (Y/N)!" Yura yelled as she stood up infront of you.
"Why?" You asked confused.
"You betrayed me just so that you could be a solo artist!" She said.
"I didn't betray you. I was shocked too the moment I was told that I'm debuting solo." You explained.
"We're NOT friends any more. Never call me your friend. I knew you were never actually nice. You just took advantage of my talent to get what you wanted. I shouldn't have sent you the recording of me singing. I'm sure you just played it in your pocket and lip synced it." She said smirking and walked away glaring at you.

You just kept quiet as you looked at her walking away. MJ came right on time. He asked you about what happened but you hesitated on telling him. At last, you just said that Yura is having her mood swing.

Until today, it was their routine to hurt you. It doesn't matter either physically or mentally. They hurt you physically by just beating you or something and mentally by discouraging you about your future or just cursing you.

You sometimes get depressed but whenever anyone asked, you just kept quiet. MJ would call you every night just to ask you about how your day went but whenever he asked about the other trainees, you would just try to avoid or change the topic or just not tell him about the bullying.

Whenever you get the chance to avoid being at the company building, you would be so happy. You're grateful that you're debuting soon. So, you have to be a lot more active and you won't be in the entertainment building that much.

One day, you had a photo shoot for your debut album cover. You weren't told that a girl group is going to be in the photo as the model. When you've arrived at the venue, you saw Yura and her group.

You felt scared out of a sudden. Since the photo shoot venue has a lot of stuff around. You kept on thinking about how easy it is for them to beat you. They're still trainees but your manager is nice to them since she had to.

So, your manager might not even believe if you told her that they were bullying you or something. You were worried about yourself too much till you can't focus on posing for the camera.

After the shoot, you were scolded terribly. Everyone was asking why you weren't like yourself. You just told them that you're too tired but were still feeling weird on how the girls weren't doing anything to you.