16

Mals POV

My phone starts ringing and I look at the time, 2:30 am.
I answer and I was so tired I couldn't see who it was.
"Who is this and why are you calling me" I said.
I heard a laugh. It was Hayes.
"What the fuck Hayes!" I yell whisper to the phone.
"Come outside" he demands.
"God I hate you" I hiss and walk down stairs to the door and he is standing there.
"What are you doing!" I yell after I close the door.
"I wanted to get away from Gia to hang out with you and you know talk" he explains.
I fold my arms, "about what?"
"Us" he says quietly.
"Is there something to talk about" I ask scrunching my eyebrows.
"Well you know we like each other" he shrugs.
"I'm dating Matt so get over me" I laugh.
"Well I like you so break him with him" he says.
"Eh no" I say.
"Malory" he whines.
"Hayes your making me mad, it's 2:30 and your sitting here trying to make me break up with Matt and date you, this is the weirdest thing that's ever happened to me" I say throwing up my arms at the end.
"Well If you don't want to talk then I'll leave" he sighs.
"Please do"I mumble.
"Hey!" He yells.
"I'm tired don't take it personal, and just so you know we aren't a thing we both like other people so let's drop this subject" I say and crawl back into my bed but I had woken every one up.
(If you forgot she is living with the griers and every one Hayes was at gias)
"Where did you go" Nash asks.
"Um no where goodnight" I say not wanting to talk about what happened cause Matthew was there. Every one went back to sleep surprisingly.
(A/n reading this back it sounds a weird but let's just go with it! Woho!)
I wake up and every one was gone.
I turn on my phone and see texts.

From trashynashy🙇🏼
You wouldn't wake up so we went to ihop without you but don't worry we will bring back a pancake

Me
Oops thanks!

I started to scroll through my feed and saw Hayes posted a pic of us from the concert. Some one took one of us dancing and the caption was.

@ Hayesgrier
Best friends do it better

I laughed at the caption cause it sounded like he was a girl then liked the photo.

I decided to change, it was supposed to be rainy today so we were staying in watching movies and ordering pizza. So I changed into black leggings and Hayes hoodie. I let my blonde hair down. It was naturally straight and medium length.
When I finished changing all the boys barged in. Elizabeth was spending time with her family so no her today. But Hayes came in with Gia so I'm not the only girl.
"Who brought me my pancakes" I ask.
"Um Hayes kind of ate them" Nash says. I stomp my foot.
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME" I yell.
"IM KIDDING" he screams as I start evilly walking towards him. He pulls out the pancakes from behind his back and throws them at me and I smile at him.
"Thanks love" I say and open them and start eating as we make our way down stairs.
"Bipolar" Hayes laughs.
"Only for food" I shrug.
We turn on frozen, (a/n lowkey favorite movie even though it's for little kids :/) I sit down next to Matthew and cuddle into him.
"I'm taking you out tomorrow" he smiles and holds my hand. I nod my head before laying it on my chest.
We barley got time to ourself so I'm very excited.
After the movie they started playing some weird ones so me and Matthew ran upstairs.
"Babe lets make a video" I smile.
He laughs and agrees I set up my camera.
"Hey guys so I'm here with my baeee" I say as I hug Matt.
"I'n her baeee" Matthew mocks my voice.
"Today we are going to be doing a boyfriend tag" I say.
"Because I'm her boyfriend" Matthew winks.
"Yes thanks for clarifying" I say sarcastically.
"Let's get started" I say while clapping my hands.

"And that's a rap" I say as I turn off my camera and start to put away my stuff. "Now we can kiss!" Matthew smiled cheesily.
"In your dreams" I smirked. He made a pouty face. "Kiss me" he whined.
"Kiss this ass" I yell and start laughing.
"Not funny" he says folding his arms.
"Sorry not sorry I'm just to good for you" I say as I flip my hair.
"If it helps you sleep at night" he chuckles and I glare at him.
"You started it" he says holding up his hands in defense.
I sat down on his lap and bit my lip and started to lean in but stopped the kiss by whispering.
"You though" and I start running away towards the door but he grabs my waste.
"No you though" he laughed.
"Matthew let go!" I yell. We were laying towards each other on my bed, I wanted to get away because our bodies were so close but his grip was too strong.
"Nope" he smirked.
"I'll give you a kiss" I say and he smiles. I lean in and our lips collide. We sat up and continued the kiss. His hands traveled down to my butt and our bodies were moving with the kiss.
Before it got to heated Hayes walked in.
"AH" he screamed and closed the door.
We both laugh and start resuming the kiss, this time it actually got heated.
(A/n lol I'm not writing it that's gross)
I pulled away from the kiss.
"Happy" I say.
"Yes" he smiles.
"Ew that's gross" I say with a disgusted face.
Hayes walked in again with his eyes closed.
"Dinners ready so um" he says with his eyes still shut.
"You can open your eyes dork" I laugh and he opens them.
We all laugh and head downstairs.
"Hi Nashy boo" I say and sit next to him.
"Hi malllly" he cheesed.
Me and Nash had a close bond along with me and Cameron, they were like my brothers. Not in a bff way but in a sibling way. Me and Hayes had the bff relationship.
Me and Nash talked the whole time.
When I would look up I would see Hayes starting at me, Gia starring at the table and Matthew staring at Hayes.
This is suspicious.

HAHAHA I love the ending it really adds that mysterious vibe lolololol
Sorry this was kind of random And bad but hope you enjoyed!