22

I hear people run to my side and lift me up. I knew where they were taking me, I knew what was going on but everything was blurry and slow. Luckily I was fine and made it out of the hospital alive.
"Malory the cancer is becoming worse I think your in serious danger" she says getting sad and my heart sinks. I'm not usually emotional but this is my life here.
My parents start crying and I hug them, what will happen when they loose me.

It's been a week since we got back from the hospital and things have been on the low.
The people that are in fights ignore each other and stay in peace when hanging out all together.
Me and Hayes haven't talked since the accident. Him and Gia have been closer then ever.
Me And Elizabeth make fun of them a lot, usually they catch us but we don't care.
Hayes annoys me now.
The door bell rings snapping me out of my thoughts.
"KALYN" I yell and hug her. I missed her a lot and we have been texting more recently.
"KALES is back" she says throwing up a peace sign.
Elizabeth walks up and they hug and we all laugh.
"So how is Gia" she asks.
"You mean how is the bitch" Beth replies and I laugh.
"Well what happened" she asks.
"Everything" I sigh.
"Let's go swimming!" I say excitedly. They all nod and we go to change.

"Is it gonna be cold" Elizabeth asks/complains.
I shrug and jump in.
"Is it cold?" She asks again.
"No" I lie and she jumps in and screams when she touches the water. Kalyn laughs then jumps in as well.
"Have you talked to Gia lately?" Beth asked Kalyn.
"Yesterday but not for long" she shrugs.
"Did she talk about me?" I ask and she laughs and nods.
"It's all she ever talks about" she sighs.
"Bitches ain't shit and they ain't say nothin a hundred mother fuckers can't tell me nothing" I sing and they laugh and sing along.
Gia and Hayes walk out and we all laugh.
"We were just singing about you" I laugh and she gets an angry look.
"Why are you guys some mean?" He asks as Gia turns to Hayes and starts crying into her arms.
"Why you all up in my face" Elizabeth raises her eyebrows and he rolls his eyes.
"You guys are bitches" Gia Crys.
"Boy" Kalyn laughs.
"I can't express my hatred towards you in words" I say, which was true I really couldn't.
"What the fuck mal" Hayes says.
I stick up my middle finger and slowly go under the water.
I come back up and It was totally noticeable how hard Hayes was trying not to laugh.
"What happened to the sweet mal" he says and Gia agrees.
"You bitches did" I yell.
"Woho time to swim" yells Taylor who runs outside with all the other guys and they jump in.
"Thank goodness that conversation ended" I mumble to myself.
I walk over to Matthew.
"How are you and Hayes" he asks.
"There is no me and Hayes" I sigh.
"He is an asshole" I smile and he laughs.
"So your still single?" He asks.
"Single and ready for a pringle" I say doing the raise the roof dance.
"I'm sorry for leaving you Malory and the truth is I miss you like crazy" he sighs.
"How could you not miss me" I say flipping my hair.
"True" he says.
"So are you asking me on a date?" I say wiggling my eyebrows.
He nods his head nervously.
"Fuck it, sure" I shrug and he smiles. I look forward and see Hayes starring at me looking angry.
I roll my eyes and continuing taking to Matthew.
I walk out of the pool to go to the bath room and as I enter Hayes grabs my arm and pulls me inside and closes the door.
"Please don't rape me" I yell.
"Why are you going on a date with him!" He yells.
"Because I feel like it" I shrug.
"Do you want him to break up with you again and get your heart broken again" he warns.
"My hearts natural position is broken so thank you for your curiosity but I know what I'm doing" I smile and continue to walk to the bath room.
"You can't date him" he says.
I roll my eyes, "why not?"
"Because I uh" he stutters.
"How are you gonna change my mind if you don't even have a reason too" I say and close the door to go pee.
I come out and see Hayes and Gia making out.
"So your trying to make me jealous I see" I laugh.
He pulls away and Gia looks pissed.
"No" he says but I can tell he is lying.
"Hayes can I have a word please" I say and he nods and we walk to his room.
"Why don't you want me seeing Matthew" I ask.
"Because I don't want you to date" he admits.
"It's just one date" I reason.
"One date leads to two two leads to kissing them sex them dating then marrage" he says.
"I don't know maybe but how does this effect you" I say.
"Because I still like you okay?" He says getting up and running his hands through his hair.
"You had your chance" I say.
"Don't fucking say that, because as soon as I thought we were going to get together you go out with Matthew my chance was taken" he complains.
"You had many before that" I shrug and he walks over and holds onto my sides.
"You hot when you get frustrated" I whisper to him.
"Your hot always" he says and starts leaning in but I turn around.
"No I can't do this god damnit Hayes" I say and start pacing.
"Why do you keep trying to kiss me you have a girl friend I can't do this she already hates me" I say still pacing.
"Sorry" he mumbles before walking down stairs.
I sit down on his bed and sigh.
Oh Hayes.
Ah idk how I feel about this