20

My walk lasted an hour or two, Hawaii  is such a beautiful place I walk back into our room quietly cause I thought Hayes was asleep. But once I entered the room he was sitting at the edge of the bed staring at the door.
"What are you doing up?" I ask.
"Waiting for you" he whispers some what angrily.
"Why?" I ask.
"Because I'm worried about you you can't wonder around alone in the middle of the night" he explains.
"Sorry mom" I mumble and lay down pulling the covers over me.
"You know I was joking when I said that right" he whispers laying down next to me.
"Eh it sounded pretty believable to me" I say."
"Mal please" he starts.
"No Hayes you have a girlfriend and I forget sometimes but I'm done leading you on I'm done kissing back I'm done having you cheat on Gia with me this is not who I want to be, when you want me and no one else I will gladly kiss you and hug you but not when you are sexting another girl" I say. He didn't say anything but I knew my words were replaying in his head. He know I was right. Way to spend my last night in Hawaii.

I wake up and see Hayes is sleeping.
"Hayes wake up we leave in an hour"I yell so he will wake up.
I walk over to the bathroom and brush my teeth and put my hair in a bun.
I threw all my stuff in my luggage and texted Elizabeth.

Me
Coming to your room

I locked my phone and grabbed my luggage.
"Where are you going" Hayes asks getting up from the bed. He had his hot morning voice and his hair was Ruffled. He is so hot. Wait no Malory stop thinking like that.my names mal.
Oh my gosh did I just have a conversation with myself. Ughhh.
"Earth to mal" Hayes smiled waving his hand.
"Some where away from you" I spit and walk away quickly so I didn't keep catching feelings for him.
I run into Elizabeth's room and her and Nash were making out.
I started laughing and they looked over.
"Oops" I said and closed the door.
I don't know what was so funny. I guess I tend to laugh when in weird situations. If that wasn't weird I don't know what is.
I didn't know where any one else's room was so I walked to Matthews.
"Hi Malory" he smiled.
"Hey Matt" I say and sit down. Kind of forgetting our last conversation was a huge fight.
"So are you here to kill me" he asks.
"Why would I do that?"I asked confused.
"Because I um" he says not wanting to finish his sentence.
"Oh to be honest I forgot" I laugh and he just looks confused.
"I need coffee Im acting weird" I say standing up.
"Come with" I demand and he nods smiling and we walk down to the Starbucks in the lobby.
"What would you like" the lady asks.
"I'll have a French vanilla iced coffee" I say.
"And I'll have hot choclate" Matthew says.
"That will be 8.45" she smiles and Matthew takes out his wallet.
"Good thing your paying cause I didn't want to" I laugh and he rolls his eyes.
"I'm joking I'll pay you back later" I say.
"It's fine" he shrugs.
"Let me pay I'm a young independent adult" I say and put my hands on my hips.
The lady hands Matthew his change back and we walk to a table.
"So how are you and Hayes" he asks.
"What is there to talk about he sucks" I laugh.
"Seriously" he says rolling his eyes.
"I'm being serious" I reason.
"Why does he suck?" He asks.
"You don't even know" I say raising my eyebrows.
"Speaking of the devil" I say as Hayes walks in.
He sits down next to me, like really next to me.
"Oh are you guys on a date sorry to interrupt but mal left something in our hotel room" he says taking my hand and dragging me out.
"You could've just brought it to me" I say while stepping into the elevator.
"You didn't leave anything" he shrugs.
"What the heck" I say more as a quistion.
"I just didn't want you and Matthew spending time together" he blushes.
"Who is the jealous one now" I say crossing my arms.
"It's different" he hisses.
"It's really not" I laugh.
"Hayes is jealous" I sing.
"Get out" he says as the door opens.
"Okay I'm gonna go back down to Starbucks I think my date is waiting for me" I smirk.
He glares at me and I move into the other elevator and he couldn't get in so I went down to Starbucks and sat across from Matthew.
"Where were we" I smirk.
I saw Hayes coming and leaned in trying to kiss Matthew.
"Kiss Me" I say quickly.
"I thought Hayes was stupid" he laughs.
"Kiss me" I say again and he leans in and kisses me. After the kiss I look for Hayes and he flicks me off and I laugh.
"Come on losers we have a plane to catch" Cameron says coming out of no where.

Added a cute Mayes moment for you 😉