2:Kakashi

YAY!!!! I'm uploading again!!! And a new member will join us,he is Akira,my brother... ^_^ Anyways,let's start the prank calls now.. >_<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akira:hey sis,who's next on the chopping board? *playing mad father on the computer*

Me: hmmm..... *looks at the  list that alison made* the  next is Kaka-sensei...

Akira:Can I do it? *puppy eyes*

Me: sureee.....

Akira:*dial Kakashi's number* I hope my plan works....

Kakashi:Hello? Who's this please?

Akira:*whispers to me* can you hide Kaka-sensei's books?

Me: okay... *stole Kakashi's books without him noticing me* 

Kakashi: Who is this? *slightly annoyed*

Akira:*in Guy's voice* Hey Kakashi!! I burned your books!! They aren't youthful for you.... so I burned them.. *insert evil laugh*

Kakashi: SAY WHAT?!!!

Akira: you heard me right? *deadpan voice*

Kakashi: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! MY BABIES!!!! WHY???? *insert anime cry*

Me:*snatch the phone from my brother* Hey stop calling me!!!! *insert the screech voice*

Kakashi: You're the one who called me and the bastard burned my books... *still anime crying*

Me:*Kushina's voice* Serves you right BAKA!!! You're reading porn infront of my son!!! 

*Akira is laughing his ass off on the floor*

Kakashi: K-Kushina-san? I-is t-that y-you?

Me:No sherlock... *insert deadpan voice* Who else dattebayo?!!!!!

Kakashi: G-gomen Kushina-san.... 

Me: I will haunt you!!! *insert maniacal laugh*

Kakashi:............... *faints and fell on the floor with a loud thud*

Me:*ended the call and joined my brother on the floor*

Akira: I-hehe-didn't expect that-hehe-Kakashi fell on that... *laughed  his ass off again*

Me: Who really  expected that? 

Akira:*noticed that alison isn't there* Btw sis, where the hell is Alison?

Me: taking yaoi pictures of Sasuke and Orochimaru for blackmail...

Akira: They really  did it? Oh God!!! send me those pics and I'll  post those on my fb account.. *insert girly squeal*

Me: you aren't gay are you?

Akira: Of course not....

Me: well anyways, bye people!!! SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!!!  :)

Akira: Bye!!!!