5: Luffy of One Piece

Hello people!!! I'm uploading again...Another lame shitty excuse of a chapter... Well anyways,let's start the story shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alison:Who's  next boss?

Me:The monkey....

Akira:Say who???

Me: Old man,I said  the monkey shit.... *deadpan face*

Alison: There are many monkeys!!!! *screech like Sakura*

Me:Ewwww.... *disgusted face* You became Sakura?You suck man.... The monkey  I'm talking about is no other than,Luffy....

Akira:That made sense Hokage-sama...

Me: Both of you,gather all the meat from the world and hide it until I say  so.... Your mission begins NOW!!!

Alison and Akira: Hai Hokage-sama!!! *and off they go!*

Me:*dial Luffy's number* Hey Luffy!!! Did you hear the news? *in Sanji's voice*

Luffy: What about the  news?

Me:Meat is banned from the world... *deadpan  voice*

Luffy: You don't say.... NNNNOOOOOOO!!!! *anime crying*

Me: *hangs up  because of the loudness* Alison!Akira! Don't return the meats... Pay those vendors and tell them that no selling  of meat okay?

Akira:Hai Hokage-sama...

Me:Its just temporary.... Just wait for further notice.. You're dismissed...

Alison:Hai!

Meanwhile to Luffy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Nami:Hey Luffy!!! Why is that sad face?

Luffy:Meat was banned from the world..... Hey Nami,do you know that Hokage-sama?

Nami:Yeah...She rules the whole world....  

Luffy: I'll kill that bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  *went to find Miku*

Back to me------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Me:*thinking of something* Kakashi!!!!!!!!!!

Kakashi:Yes Hokage-sama?

Me:Fetch Alison and Akira right now!

Kakashi: Hai Hokage-sama! *poofs away*

After Kakashi left,Luffy came  crashing to  the  office...

Luffy:I'll kill you bitch!!!!

Me:Try  and come to  me bro.... *insert the bored look*

Luffy: Gomu Gomu no  Mi !!!!

Me:Susanoo!!! 

Luffy melted coz  he is a rubber... Nah,not really... He just passed out..

Kakashi:Hokage-sama!!! They're here!

Me:Thank you Kakashi.. You're dismissed!

Kakashi:  Hai!!! *poofs away*

Alison:*notice the passed out Luffy on the floor and the scent of  fire* What happened here?!

Me: Well,that bastard attacked me so I knocked him off... Akira,return his body to his room...

Akira: As  you please Hokage-sama! *poofs away with Luffy on his shoulder*

Alison: You really succeeded in becoming a Hokage... :3

Me:  Yeah!!!  ^_^

Alison: Anyways,let's say goodbye shall we?

Me:Right Mizukage-sama!!!

Alison:Well bye people!!!

Me: Yeah  bye!!!