4: Kaito from vocaloid

I have been uploading three (lame) chapters in one day.. So,let's just start the story then.. ^_^ Enjoy the lame story i made... :|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Hey guys,who's next on the line?

Alison:Kaito from vocaloid...

Me:oohh... *notice that Akira is playing Mad Father again* Would you stop playing that shit game?!!

Akira:Hai Hokage-sama.. *throw the computer on the couch*

Me: Akira,dial Kaito's number and I'll deal with him.. As for you Alison,get all the ice cream shops closed until I say so...

Akira and Alison: Hai Hokage-sama!!! *and off they go*

Kaito: Hello? Who's this?

Me:*in Gakupo's voice* Hey Kaito,a new law was passed just right now...

Kaito:what is it?

Me:Ice creams are not allowed anymore..

Kaito:SAY WHAT?!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!! *runs around the room like a chicken without a head*

Me: *Hangs up* Release the ban now...

Alison: Hai hokage-sama... *released the ban*

~~~~~Meanwhile at the vocaloid~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(An angry Kaito spotted Gakupo on a sakura tree.. He found out that there is no ban of ice cream)

Kaito:Hey Gakupo!!!!!!! Why did you lie?!!!

Gakupo:What on earth are you talking about?

Kaito:You called me earlier and said that ice cream was banned!!!

Gakupo:Look,I didn't call you earlier and..... *was cutted off by a punch by Kaito*

Kaito:YOU LIARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And all hell broke lose... (they beat each other)

Back at the hideout------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Akira:Well,that escalated quickly...I didn't expect that Kaito would kill just because of the ice cream...

Me:IKR.....

Alison:*running at us* Hokage-sama!!! they found out that you're the one who called Kaito and they're heading here... *cut the ranting by the furius Kaito and Gakupo*

Kaito and Gakupo: YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *points at me*

Me: Yeah? What about me shitheads?

*and all hell broke lose... I used almighty push at them,Akira used rasen shuriken and Alison used chidori*

After a not so few hours of battle------------------------------------------------------>

Me:Those idiots.....They think that they can defeat us using their voice... *looks at the passed out vocaloid members*

Akira:What a troublesome....

Shikamaru: Hey!!!

Me: Get lost Shikamaru!!!

Shikamaru:Hai Hokage-sama! *poofed away*

Alison:Well bye bye people!!! g2g now... *poofs away*

Akira: I'll dispose this bodies now sis... *poofs away with Kaito and Gakupo's body*

Me: That escalated quickly.... Anyways,see you next time people!!!!