Chapter 1.

hi :) I decided to write a ziall family story cause the ziall fandom needs more of these so I hope you like it

Zayn and Niall are a match made in heaven as some would say. They bring out the best in each other and prove that opposites really do attract. So it was no surprise to everyone when they got married just 3 years ago. For 2 years they were enjoying the married life and the company of one another, However it was one night, while they were both snuggled up in bed, legs a tangled mess, when Niall blurted out 

"how do you feel about children?" 

And that's when it all started.

The countless trips to orphanages in search of the perfect child who would click for them. They had tried countless orphanages, some even flat out rejecting the gay couple, however It was one rainy Sunday afternoon that changed Niall and Zayn's lives for the best. They decided to try an orphanage that Zayn had researched and found across town and long story short, they found the perfect child. 

3 year old Louis William Tomlinson, who's name was then legally changed to Louis William Malik-Horan. 

They instantly knew upon seeing the toddler that he was the one, and to this day they don't regret their decision. It was quite a lot of work to adopt Louis, ie. paper work, meetings with social workers and home checks but it was worth it in the end. 

They've learnt a lot about the toddler the first few months, like how he loves peanut butter and nutella sandwiches, is very energetic and adores playing outside rain or shine. Louis was just a ball of sunshine bringing positive energy everywhere he went which was one of his best qualities. 

Lately the two fathers have noticed that Louis has been a little lonely around the house, not having someone to play with when both his daddies were busy. For the past 5 months they've talked about adopting another child to give the now 4 year old company, even discussing it with Louis who told them he specifically wanted a brother to play power rangers with.

Today they were going to pick up these two little boys who they had officially adopted 4 weeks ago. Originally they were only suppose to adopt one boy, 3 year old Harry however, harry made a fuss when he heard he was going to be separated from his, just turned 2 year old "brother" Liam, apparently the two were attached by the hip ever since Liam arrived last year. 

Zayn and Niall were skeptical about adopting both boys, questioning whether or not they would be able to handle such responsibility, but after talking about it they agreed they would take the chance much to Louis' delight. 

~Zayn's pov~

I woke up to the sound of tiny feet patting on the floor and instantly knew it was Louis because he usually wakes up early and last night he kept talking about how excited he was to finally meet his new brothers and couldn't sleep.

The door slowly creaked open revealing my adorable son in his spider-man pyjamas clutching his stuffed penguin which he had named "Ni" in honour of Niall which I found pretty cute. 

"baba" Louis whisper/shouted close to my face. I smiled turning to lift him up on the bed. Louis giggled sitting on my chest and giving me a sloppy kiss to the cheek. 

"good morning baby, did you sleep well?' I ask moving him so he's laying down between me and a still sleeping Niall. 

he nods rubbing his eyes with his tiny fists. "we getting brothers today daddy?' he asked excitedly and a little loudly. 

"yes babe but shh daddy is still sleeping" I say pointing to Niall. 

He covers his mouth with his hands muttering a quiet "sorry". I shake my head wrapping my arms around his tiny body holding him close.