CoolPat ; CoolHero

We had a study hall in math class. I'm in CoolPat's Geometry Honors class, god he's so smart. I see him across the room, and of course he's surrounded by people, I mean he is CoolPat after all. But finally I hear what they're talking about... superhero movies, I LOVE superhero movies. I walk over and try to add to the conversation, but soon after I arrive the bell rings. "Dammit" I think " I just lost my opportunity to talk to CoolPat about one of my passions. Or so I thought, before I realize I see CoolPat walking next to me. I say to him sarcastically, "I can't believe you'd talk about superheroes without me". He laughs and says "Actually, you didn't miss much, we had just started the conversation when you heard us and walked over", "Oh" I reply " Well I heard my calling and came running". He laughs again, God I'm good! I don't want to lose CoolPat, so to keep the conversation going I say "Yeah my dad has been teaching me and my brother to memorize the names and backgrounds of Marvel heroes since infancy". "Wow" he says "that's so cool that your family has something you can all bond together with". Did CoolPat just call me cool? I feel like I might faint. "Yeah" I say "my mom doesn't do as much but she'll come watch the movies with us". By this time we're at my locker, I have to say goodbye to CooPat, but I just had a conversation about heroes, with my HERO.
CoolPat; CoolGuy