•|•|~Chapter Four~|•|• Starting over

Y/N - Your Name
H/C - Hair Colour
H/L - Hair Length
E/C - Eye Colour
S/C - Skin Colour
F/C - Fav Colour

------------------------------------------------

Reader / Y/N Pov

I saw Aaron, I felt my face warm up. OMG WAS I BLUSHING!?!

"A..Aaron please tell me you only just got here" I stuttered

"Hehe...no" he said while scratching the back if his neck.

"Well...I'm going to meet all the villagers. Because if I'm going to start my life again...I have to start some where.." I said while tearing up.

"I...i know how you feel Zane took everything I had to.." Aaron said his face was going red.

"A..Aaron I'm sorry I didn't mean t-" I started

"NO!! I mean it's ok, by the way your ve- I MEAN I'VE GOT TO GO BYE!!" Aaron yelled and walked off.

Omg was he going to say I was pretty! WAIT Y/N! you just lost your village, you can't fall in love! I started walking to the village.

~~~Time Skip Brought to you by Cheddar Cheese ~~~

I met Donna with her husband and son, Logan and Yip. I Also met Cadenza, Dante, Kawaii-Chan, Zoey, baby Levin, Malachi, baby Alexis, Emma, Emmeline, (I don't know how to spell it) Kenmur. Everyone here is soo kind!!!

I went back to Lord Aphmau's house and I was about to knock when I heard someone say my name. I turned around and saw Garroth and Vlyad.

"Hey! Y/N!" Vlyad yelled

"Um..hiya guys!" I mumbled

"Hey soo...um..we need to tell you something because I don't think you heard earlier.." Garroth said worrily.

"What it is?" I questioned

"We...are the sons of the lord of O'Khasis....." They say in unison

"WAIT WHAT!!! DOES THAT MEAN YOUR GOING TO TAKE ME TO ZANE!?!" I Yell as load as I can.

Aphmau comes out of her house and gives me a weird look.

"No no no no we would never!!" Garroth yells.

"Um..Y/N I found a house for you." Aphmau says really happily

"REALLY!?! your letting me stay in Phoenix Drop..." I say while tearing up.

I hug aphmau REALLY tight.

"y/n..Please..let..go..I..can't brea-"
Aphmau mutters as I let go of her.

"Oh sorry I just..your soo kind lord Aphmau. Thank you!" I scream. Then curtsey.

"Oooo she has a beautiful butt!!"
Some one says behind me.

"YOU WHAT!!" I say while turning around.

"Hello my angle! The name is Travis and you have a bootiful butt!!" The white haired guy says.

"Do you want a death wish Travis because if you do your going the right way about it!!" I Yell.

"Yea her butt is nice" I hear someone mutter

"WHO SAID THAT!! WHAT IS WITH GUYS AND BUTTS!?!" I shout with my face going red.

"Ah sorry about Travis he is one of the BIGGEST flirts ever along with Laurance. Some of the other guys can flirt but they are REALLY bad at it!" Aphmau says in between giggles.

"Really!?!" I say laughing my head off. I tripped over my own feet when someone caught me.

------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter!
•~•

~byii

~Georgella-chan out~

★537★