•|•|~Chapter Fifthteen~|•|•

Y/N - Your Name
H/C - Hair Colour
H/L - Hair Length
E/C - Eye Colour
S/C - Skin Colour
F/C - Fav Colour
D/N - Dog Name

------------------------------------------------

Reader / Y/N Pov

"Y/N...that was beautiful.." Aphmau says.

"My...dad used to sing it to me..when..Zenix.." I cut my self off with a flash back.

~~Start of flash back~~

"Eww! Look it's little miss goody toshoes!!" Zenix yelled.

His friends were laughing. He came up to me and pushed me on the floor.

"W-Why are you d-doing this t-to m-me Zenix?" I ask in tears.

"Because you have a family and I don't my little Shadow." He starts laughing like a mad man and knocks me out.

~~End of Flash Back~~

"Zenix...why..." I mumbled.

"You know Zenix?!" Laurance asks

"Yes..he bullied me..." I said.

The only thing that went through my head was my little Shadow.

"Y/N are you ok?" Aphmau asks softly.

"YES IM FINE!" I Yell.

Haha your evil side is taking other little Shadow!

What!? No!

"Aphmau I'm so sorry...the Shadow knight side is getting to me.." I say on the verge of hurting someone.

"I-i it's o-ok Y-Y/N.." Aphmau stutters.

"NO ITS NOT!...UHH!! STUPID SHADOW SIDE!!" I Yell punching a tree.

Come to the dark side Y/N! It's where you belong.

"NO IM NOT BEING EVIL!! GRR!!" I shout turning into my Shadow Angle form.

Hahahaha! See your evil! You can't even control your self! pathetic!

"GRR!! GO AWAY SHADOW ME!!" I Yell

"Y/N CONTROL YOU SHADOW SIDE!!" Vlyad yells me.

"GRR! STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!! I NEED TO LEARN TO CONTROL IT....myself..." I turn back to normal.

Pathetic little Shadow......pathetic..

SHUT UP EVIL ME!!

I'm not evil you.....I'm Zenix..

What?!?!

"Zenix h-he is talking to me..." I say softly.

"He talks to all Shadow Knights..he is lord of the neither." Laurance says angry.

"NO HE CANT BE!! NO!" I Yell slowly turning into my Shadow Angle form.

"Y/N! Calm down!" Aaron yells

"grrrrr.....I'm coming for Zane and Zenix.....they will die and i don't care if I die to..." I say getting my sword out.

"No! Your not!" Aaron shouts getting his demonic sword out.

"Are you asking for a fight?..." I ask sweetly.

"If I beat you. Will you stay with us and not go find Zane and Zenix?" Aaron asks angrily.

"Fine but don't cry when you lose *Evil Angle laugh*" I Yell turning into my Shadow Angle form.

You will be evil...you will kill Aaron in a few seconds.

"UHH!! NO!! IM NOT KILLING THE ONE I LOVE!! UHH!!" I Yell holding my head.

"Y/N?" Aaron asks getting closer to me.

"NO!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!! I DONT WANT TO HURT YOU!!" I Yell holding my Sword getting ready to kill myself.

"Hello My little Shadow..." A deep, evil voice says.

"Zenix....Go. Away. Or. I. Will. Kill. You. Idiot." I ask pointing my sword at him.

"I'm not here to fight you Little Shadow... I want you to be my wife.." Zenix chuckles.

"No! I don't love you and I never will! I love someone else and I will do whatever its takes to protect the innocent!! I will be known as The Black Angle. And I will be a good person!!" I Yell.

"Oh but little Shadow...your not a person..your a MONSTER!! *evil laugh*" Zenix chuckles.

"THAT'S IT!!!" I start to chant a extremely strong magic spell
" Hikari kakudo wa akuma wa,-kō kakudo ga yoi no o tasukeru koroshimasu.." Everything goes black.

------------------------------------------------

Haha! Cliff hanger!!
*rubbish evil laugh*
Hope you guys like my amazingly rubbish Japanese skills! ❤

Hope you guys are enjoying this book after this book I'm going to do either

Garroth X Reader

Or

Laurence X Reader

You guys can choose and please comment if you want to see a made up character or not.

~byii

~Georgella-Chan out~

★674★