2. Deja vu

a/n
Happy reading :)

"Wow, it's working. I thought this rubber knife won't hurt you." I smirked.

All the students in class 3-E was surprised to see me who managed to injure Koro-Sensei.

"Ughh.." Koro-Sensei looked at me. His tentacles and his finger still hurt because of my attack. His tentacles and his finger melting just like yellow ice cream banana or durian..?

"Ah, I'm sorry Koro-Sensei. I'm delaying your time to teach biology" I apologize. Then walk to my seat that was beside 'The Red Haired Boy'.

-The Red Haired Boy's POV-

'She's pretty fast attacking Koro-Sensei.'

The long black haired girl was sitting next to me. Then Koro-Sensei start the lesson. And it's so boring. I was glancing to the new student who was next to me. She very focus and paid attention. And ...

Wow, look at her. Her eyes to the board while her hand writing what's on the board without looking at her notebook. Her eyes, is attached to the board.

Is she a robot?

Nah.

"All right, It's time to break." Koro-Sensei end his lesson and get out of the classroom.

"Whoa, Aruma-chan! That was cool when you attack Koro-Sensei. How did you do that?"

"And it's fast. I'm impressed."

"Aruma-chan, are you an assasin?"

Now she's has a lot of questions from the girls and the boys just staring at it wanted to ask her, too.

Aruma just smile a little.

"Oh, yeah, I'm Kaede Kayano. Nice to meet you Aruma-chan.".

"I'm Hinata Okano."

"I'm Rio Nakamura."

"I'm Megu Kataoka. Nice to meet you."

And now they're introduce themself.

Aruma look a little confused. Oh, look at her face, is very funny.

"Y-yeah.. Nice to meet you too." Aruma smiled.

"Aruma-chan, let's have lunch together."

-Aruma's POV-

'That Red Haired Boy is staring at me like.. Ugh.. He makes me feel uncomfortable.'

Now I'm in 3-E class, have a lunch with 3-E girls. I feel myself was a 'sociable' person. In fact, I'm someone who 'unsocial' person because most people say that I am a cold girl. As cold as an ice.

"Yes, I'm an assasin class S." I said.

"Sugoi Aruma-chan!"

"How did you become assasin?"

"Well, my father sent me to Assasination Military School when I was 8 years old. There I train to become assasin with the other assasin class S." I said.