12. Aruma's Past (3)

a/n
Happy reading, readers :)

"Kuro-chan! Kuro-chan!!" Gakushuu trying to wake Areuma up. Slowly, Aruma's red eyes opened. "Kuro-chan! Are you okay?"

"Gaku-kun?" Areuma tried to stand up from Gakushuu's arm. "Gaku-kun, what happened? Aww.." Aruma asked but then her cheek feels pain.

Gakushuu just shook his head slowly. "Come on, Kuro-chan. We'll go to my house and I will give your cheek ointment." Said Gakushuu.

They return to the house using Gakuho's black car. There's a driver ready to take or pick Gakushuu wherever.

They arrived at Asano's house. Gakushuu bring Aruma to his room and then took a box containing various drugs.

"Aww It's hurt, Gaku-kun." Aruma said while holding Gakushuu's hand who was giving Aruma's cheek an ointment. "Slowly, Gaku-kun."

"A-ah. Sorry, Kuro-chan. I'll be more careful." Said Gakushuu. "Kuro-chan, are they your classmates who like to bully you?" Gakushuu ask.

Aruma nodded.

"Tomorrow already started school and you will see them again. How about you? You'll be bullied again." Said Gakushuu. Gakushuu very worried with Aruma tomorrow in school.

"It's okay. Gaku-kun shouldn't worry. I'll be okay." Aruma said while smiling.

"If you're bullied or mocked again by them, just beat them." Gakushuu told Aruma.

'Just beat them.' That sentence said by Gakushuu the same as was said by her father. Maybe they're right.

"Yeah, maybe you're right. But I don't want to hurt anyone." Aruma said.

"Why? They're mocked you." The other sentences said by Gakushuu also similar to what Aruma's father said.

"You know what? Your sentences just like my father said."

"Really? Your father told you to beat them?"

Aruma nodded.

"Your father's right. You have to beat them. You have to give him a lesson to not mock you or bully you again." Gakushuu told Aruma.

"Yeah.. I think you're right."

.

.

.

"Oh my, what happen to you?!" Asked Aruma's mother were very worried. Her mother's name is Miyako.

Aruma don't know what to say. "Um... I...I, uh... my cheek was hit by a... tree...?" Aruma said lying.

"Oh look at you, was hit by a tree until your cheek bruised. How?"

"I'm running to catch a dragonfly without looking ahead. Then my cheek hitting a tree." Aruma said lying again.

"Oh honey, you should be more careful." Miyako said then hugged Aruma.

"Yes, mom."

.

.

.

"Okay children, let's start with the distribution of Cinderella character actor." Said the teacher, writing some character name on the board. "At the start of Cinderella. Who wants to be Cinderella?"

"Me!!" All the girls raised her hands wanted to be Cinderella. Except Aruma. Aruma really want to be Cinderella but she's too shy to raised her hand.

"Eh? Aruma-chan? You don't want to be Cinderella?" Ask the teacher.

"No ma'am. She doesn't want to be Cinderella. After all she doesn't deserve to be Cinderella." Said one of her friends. Then all classmates are laughing. Aruma just bowed her head sadly. Aruma really want to be Cinderella.

"All right children. Silent please. Let's start without a noise. Kiyomi-chan, you want to be Cinderella, right? Then Kiyomi-chan who plays as Cinderella."

"Woah.. Kiyomi-chan, you will play as Cindrella!"

"Of course she will be as Cindrella. She's beautiful."

"Kiyomi-chan, I'm so jealous."

"I want to be as Cinderella too."

Kiyomi's friends seen envy to her.

'Well, she deserves to be Cinderella. As for me, it might be just a rat.'

It's lunch time. Aruma usually ate alone in the class. But not now, someone invited her to the park behind the school. That boy is one of the grey-haired boy friend. His name's Karma Akabane the red-haired boy. But not with the grey-haired boy and the others. But only Karma and Aruma. Karma said that if there was something he wanted to say to Aruma. Aruma just obey what Karma say.

"What?" Said Aruma coldly.

"Etou.. Aruma-chan.. Gomenasai! I.. Um.. All this time I-I've been mocked and bully you. So.. I.. I promise I will not repeat it again. Hontoni gomenasai!" Said Karma as he bowed apologetically. This is not a joke. He did not fool Aruma. This time, Karma actually apologized for his actions during this time.

Unfortunately, Aruma not believe him. Aruma think this is a hoax. 'Don't tell me he tricked me! Should I beat him? Should I? Yes!(I think) I'll give him a lesson! You liar!' Aruma then immediately kicked in certain part(a/n: if u kno wat i mean.) belonging to Karma. "I will not be fooled again! You fool! You cheater! You pig! You liar!!" Aruma continued her kicking action and adding a random hit and punch to Karma.

"Aww!! Ouch..! S-stop it!! Aruma-chan! P-please.. Ouch! Forgive me! Aww.. Aruma-chan!" Said Karma while in pain.

'Wait... What have I done...?' Suddenly, Aruma stopped her action.

"Oh my gosh, Are you okay? A-ah I.. I'm really sorry.. I-I.. Don't mean to.. A-ah.." Said Aruma while scared.

"I-it's okay.. I'm okay.." Said Karma while standing up.

"I-I'm sorry Kar-"

"No, I should be apologizing. I've been treating you badly. You may hit me as much because I deserve it." Said Karma shyly. "I'm sorry, Aruma-chan."

"N-no no- I-I mean, I forgive you but.. Don't be like that, I.. I feel bad to you.." Aruma is a person that easy to forgive. In fact, Karma already bully Aruma very rude and outrageous.

"S-so? Can we.. Be friends?" Asked Karma.

"Y-yeah, of course!" Said Aruma while smiling widely.

And since that time, Karma and Aruma create friendships. Karma is no longer friends with the grey-haired boy. Now they often talk, play, and laugh together. During the week after they are friends, Aruma's character turned into a cheerful and bright girl. That is Aruma's true self if she was treated well.

.

.

.

It's Saturday. As usual, Aruma climbed up the mountain above it there is an old building covered with a high fence.

She continued to climb the mountain until he reached the top of the mountain. Her red eyes were given a view made her curious with what she saw.

High fence that covered the old building was no longer there. Now, it's clear to see the old building.

"Wow.." Aruma get into the old building. She walked to the main door of the old building and opened it.

There is nothing. Only the empty room, next to it there was a hallway to the right. Aruma go inside, she'll discover all that is in this old building.

On the other side, Gakushuu were climbing the same mountain as Aruma. And his violet eyes were given a view that made him curious with what he saw.

.

.

.

To be continue..

a/n
Sorry If there's a wrong words/typo. I will reread and correct any mistakes words.

Aaaanndd keep reading readers. Arigatou~