9. The Meeting

a/n
Happy reading :)

Now, Karma was packing his clothes in his house to take it to my house. And I go to school. Today is weekend so I see there's no human alive around the school. I went to 'old campus' to find the orange box under the floor hide by me and my best friend.

Arriving in front of 'old campus'. I walked in to 'old campus'.

"Thank God, the door was unlocked." I said then I'm going to the staff room.

Before entering the staff room, I'm standing in front of the staff room, my eyes widened when I saw a boy sitting on the floor and an orange box that I'm searching for. The floor that made from wood it's open. The orange box was on his lap.

The boy opened the orange box that locked. The box was locked by the padlock.

"W-wait!" I said all of a sudden. The boy shocked. The boy saw me as he closing the orange box back. Then locked it with the padlock. "Who are you? W-what're you doing with that orange box? By the way, that orange box is mine."

'Oh, he's a boy who the other day helping me bring the big box to the teacher room.'

"What? What're you talking about?" He said confused. He frowned.

"Give back my orange box!" I said I tried to take the orange box from him.

"No way! H-hey don't you dare touch the box." He says while hugging the orange box.

"This has nothing to do with you. I know all about that orange box. I know what's in it. You don't know anything about the box. Give it to me!"

I really don't want to lose that box. I've forgotten what's in the box. So I'm gonna find out and remembering the memories.

"No! Stay away from me!!" He's trying to avoid me.

"GIVE BACK MY ORANGE BOX! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" I'm mad.

"NO! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO TAKE MY BOX AWAY?! I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS BOX. WHILE YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS BOX. YOU HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME AND ARUMA-CHAN?! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!"

"Wh-what?!" I'm shocked. Really shocked. 'Did he just say my name?'

I froze.

I'm speechless.

"Tch.." He stood up and leave me alone in the staff room.

I sat on the floor silence.

I'm speechless.

Slowly, my tears down through my cheek.

-Karma's POV-

My clothes was delivered by Aruma's bodyguard to her home. Now, I'm going after Aruma to school.

I walked right past the school gate. From a distance I saw a peach-haired boy ran toward the school gate.

Oh, he's Asano.

I ignored him. He ran out of school.

'Is he... Crying?'

I'm going to 'old campus'. Then arrived.

"Aruma-chan~ Where are you?" I said. I entered 'old campus'. "Aruma-chan~".

I walked right past the hall 'old campus' while looking to the right and left, into every room looking for Aruma.

I saw in the staff room there was a girl with long black hair. She was crying. *sob sob*

'A-a ghost?!'

'Nah, it's not a gho-'

'ARUMA-CHAN?'

I immediately knelt in front of her.

"Aruma-chan, are you crying? Please, don't cry, Aruma-chan." I'm really worried. I'm wiping her tears and hugged her.

*Sob sob* She cried in my arms. Her tears make my shirt wet.

"It's okay, everything's gonna be okay." I said to calm her down.

.

.

.

Aruma and I get home. Along the way home, none of us opened conversation. She just looked down sadly. We arrived at home, Aruma directly ran to her room then locked herself in her room. What happened to her?

Already 3 hours she locked herself in her room. I wanted to ask her to tell me about what had happened to her 3 hours ago. But I don't want to bother her.

I don't know what to do to comfort her. I think she needs time to settle herself alone.

"HWAAAAAAA...!!"

'What the..'

"A-ARUMA-CHAN?!"

-Aruma's POV-

I went into my room and facing the door to lock the door. I turned around facing the rest of my room. I stared blankly ahead. My mind was everywhere. I feel tired. My legs went limp so I sat leaning on the door.

Is it true that 'him'?

'He' who give me a doll as a birthday present.

'He' who always singing my favorite song for me?

'He' who always made ​​me smile everyday.

'He' who always calm me down when I'm nervous.

'He' who always comforting me when I'm sad.

'He' who always loved me as he loved his own family?

'He' who promise to always take care of me and love me?

And I who had reneged on a promise that I made by myself for our friendship.

Did I just meet him? Is he 'he' who had I forgotten, that I missed, that I searching for, looking for, my beloved, who always landed on my mind?

I shut my mouth to hold my sobs that will explode. I can't stand my sobs anymore. I closed my ears with both of my hands. I gritted my teeth. My eyes had tears.

"HWAAAAAAA...!!"

.

.

.

To be continue..