Chapter 1: Fanatic

"Kaaaaaaaaaaaa...meeeeeeeeeee...haaaaaaaaaa...meeeeeeee..haaaaaaaaa..."

                   A young boy, 16-year old fresh college student named Rob shouting out loud while watching televison. He's fond of watching his favorite anime series, the Dragon Ball GT on a cable channel. Then, he imitated his favorite character, Son Goku, who was the protagonist of that series. He's recently watching the final episode, which is Goku's victory over Syn Shen Ron and the future of Goku and their families.  Rob is a hardcore fanatic of the Dragon Ball GT series. After he watched the final episode, his mother Dawn called him. Rob was the only son of Dawn, a housewife, and his father, Jim is the head director of an Anime Cable Channel in the Philippines.

                   "Rob, dinner's ready", Dawn said while  preparing for their dinner.

                   "I'm coming Mom!", said Rob.

                   "You're still on a hyper mode even if it was the last episode of your favorite show huh?", Dawn said while Rob just came in their kitchen and sat beside her.

                    "Yeah. But somehow, I feel sad because I can't watch it anymore."

                     "I see. It's ok, like your father said, everything must come to an end. And with that, you should need to be more focused on your studies not just watching anime shows on TV, right, son?"

                     "Yeah, Mom. I'm always focused on my studies. I can manage my time through watching TV and studying. And since next week is our Final Exams, I should study harder to maintain my good grades."

                      "That's good to hear.."

                       After eating their dinner, Rob went to his room to start making his homeworks. But in the middle of his studying, his cellphone rang and he answered it.

                      "Hello, Russel?", said Rob while talking to his college friend, Russel. Like Rob, Russel is also an anime fanatic, but on another anime series. He is fond of watching the anime series entitled One Piece through internet. Then, the main the protagonist of that series which is also his favorite character is Monkey D. Luffy. When they have free time, they spend it by renting on the computer shop, surfing the net, and watch their respective favorite animes together.

                      "Hi, buddy. Did you watch the final episode?", asks Russel.

                      "Yeah, but I felt a bit sad. Because it was the final episode for that series. And I cannot watch it anymore", said Rob. "How about you?? What's the update about the latest episode of One Piece??"

                      "Well, it's nice. The Straw Hat crew will be together again after their 2 years of training in Sabaody Archepelago."

                      "That's nice. It's good that you have more episodes to watch."

                       "Yeah, but don't worry buddy. You can watch your Dragon Ball all over again."

                       "But it's kinda weird to watch it from the start because I know the episodes already.", then they laugh. "Hey Russel, would you mind to end our conversation here? I'm about to study for our finals. You should study too".

                       "Yeah, I will. Anyway, thanks for the time. See you tomorrow buddy!"

                        "Yeah, thanks also. Bye."