Chapter 5: Three Heroes Unite

"The well-known Shinigami from Soul Society just came in for Toriko's aid......Really...??"

                 "A... a shinigami?? What is that mean??", asked Toriko.

                 "Oh, you don't know? Well...to be short, I'm just a warrior who kills and reaps any ghosts or hollows that hurt innocent people.", Ichigo explained.

                 "Then, why do you interfering on my fight with that silly beast? It's almost there to complete my meal!"

                 "Meal?? You mean, you do eat that monster??"

                 "Yeah. What's the problem with that?"

                 After Ichigo heard that statement from Toriko, he shocks a bit and said..."Whoa, you're a crazy glutton, aren't you?"

                 "As I said, what's the problem with that? Hunting and killing those beasts are my tasks to determine which one of them are included for the Meat Dish from my Full Menu Course."

                 "Full Menu Course....??"

                 "Yeah. You don't know?? Well then, I'll explain it to you..."

                 But then, another sudden explosion occurs and they heard it..

                 "What is that??", asked Ichigo.

                 "Who knows?? Maybe, another beasts have showed up there.", answered Toriko.

                 "No! It could be a group of hollows!"

                "No! It's a group of beasts for my meal!!"

                "Shut up! If you're not following with me, I'll go alone then.", after that Ichigo left and he'll be heading first on that location.

                "Damn you! You're the one who's need to shut up! You're interfering my pleasant meal!", then Toriko follows Ichigo.

                 Back at Rodriguez, Rizal where Naruto, Goku, and Luffy are in danger because another monster from the 'revived' dragon balls just came in to face them; Eis Shenron and Naturon Shenron.

                 "It seems your two friends are not getting along with each other, huh?", said Eis Shenron while flying on the sky.

                 "Heh. Not really, they were competing about who's gonna be my partner in crime to defeat you all!", replied Goku.

                 "E..eehh?? Well, how about that Goku! I need to absorb something. I'm sick and tired of absorbing moles, you know??"

                 "Hey, Goku! Let me be your partner!", asked Luffy.

                 "No, you don't!", said Naruto to Luffy. Then to Goku, "Hey Mister Goku, please let me be your partner!"

                 "Oh come on, why don't you come along with me and let's fight together??", asked Goku to them.

                 But Naruto and Luffy didn't response, instead, they keep on colliding to each other.

                 "Hahahahah. Very well, just chill and prepare for your death........", said Eis when he's ready to use his powerful technique..

                  ".......Ice Ray....!!!", a technique that he shoots a thin ray from his eyes which freezes anything it hits. This is a stronger version of his Ice Blast before.