Chapter 8: Hitman Reborn vs. Shinigami Ichigo

"The sunset is getting near. Back at Rob's home, his mother, Dawn,  is about to prepare for their dinner. But...."

                     "Hmmmm...I feel worry about Rob. It's strange. He didn't come home early...", said Dawn to herself.

                     But several minutes later, she heard the sound of their doorbell. Someone is there outside. Then she went outside to find out who's her visitor.

                     "Excuse me...", said the guy.

              "Oh, hi. Good afternoon. Are you looking for something?", when Dawn saw that guy's apperance, she said.. "You look like you were beaten up by someone", said Dawn.

                     "Ummm...not really. I just want to ask where the heck am I?!"

                     "Are you an alien??"

                     "What?! No I'm not...you see?"

                     "You got cool, spiky hair huh?"

                     "E..eh?! T..thanks for the compliment! Anyway, what kingdom is this place??"

                "Kingdom?! There's no such thing as kingdom here. This is Manila, the capital city of this country, the Philippines."

                   "Manila.....Philippines?! I didn't hear that name before. Weird!"

                   "Are you sure? You're really an alien."

                   "I said, no! I'm just a mere human! I'm wanna go back at the Grand Magic Games. We almost there to beat Sting and Rogue up! I want to go back to my guildmates. Hmmm....Do you know where Gajeel is??"

                    "What is that Grand Magic Games?? And who's Gajeel, Sting, and Rogue??"

                  "It's an annual competition held to determine the strongest guild in Fiore Kingdom. Gajeel is that guy's partner in that competition, while Sting and Rogue are their opponents. So, hurry up and give us some hint to bring us back to our world.", said the bluish flying cat-like creature with white wings. 

                   "Aaaaahhhhh...a cat....is flying....?!?!?!", then Dawn shouts and then faints.

                   "Look what had you done, Happy! She faints because of you. Don't scare her with your creepy talk.", said the guy.

                    "What?! I didn't say anything creepy. In fact, I was trying to convince her to give us some hints in order to go back to our world and to the Grand Magic Games."

                      "Did you find Gajeel?"

                      "No. I can't find anywhere in this place. But this is cool. I love the buildings."

                      "There's no time to be impressed like that.", but then, suddenly, the guy smells and hears something...."There's a noisy war in a farther place, Happy."

                     "Really?? Do you think Gajeel is involved right there?"

                 "No, it's not him. The other people are fighting with monster....or maybe...at each other...?!"

                    "Shall we go there and find out what it is??"

                    "Right. Let's go!",