Chapter 2

"Look look!" Lily cried. Is that them in diagon alley? "Lils this is great! That's dad. He's getting in the car." Hagrid Lily and James flew down as fast as possible. "Mum dad here here. We're up here!" Lily yelled Harry and Ginny looked up to their children. "Oh Lily James we were so worried!" Ginny said running up to her children. Harry looked down into James' eyes. "Did you lead your sister into this?" He asked. "Lils and I wanted to help. We went to professor McGonagall."
  "Why?!! You ran again! We contacted your parents." Hermione yelled. She had dark marks under her eyes and she looked really stressed. "Hermione chill. They're safe now. That's all that matters." Harry said putting a hand on James' shoulder. Then Albus, James and Lily's middle brother darted out behind a corner. "Mum dad!" He said running into a big hug. "I'm so happy your back." Then Ron came around the corner with Rose. His daughter. "Harry. I have awful news. The muggles found the ministry headquarters last night. They discovered a wand and saw the minister try to put a memory charm on them but there were too many of them." Lily screamed and Ginny put her hands around her children. "Harry what are we gonna do?" Ginny cried. "It could already be too late. We need to go home. Thank you Ron and Hermione for watching Albus and attempting to watch the other two. Come Albus. Let's go."

  The minute the 4 Potters arrived home Ginny picked up the phone and dialed in a number. When she finished with the call she went outside and sat on the front porch waiting for someone. "Who is mum waiting on dad?" Albus asked peering out the window. "We have decided to put a lock on your windows. So James doesn't get any more ideas." Harry said while walking over to Henry. Henry is the family owl that Harry bought when he married Ginny. Then he tied an piece of parchment to Henry's leg and sent him off. "Who is that for!" James said furiously. "I was just about to tie my letter to his leg!" He said waving a piece of parchment in the air. Then he stormed up the stairs.

James sat at the desk in his bedroom and tucked the letter into a cabinet at the bottom. He had written to his friends Liam and Lilac Lovegood. They attended Hogwarts with him. Then Lily came into the his room. "Who was your letter for?" She asked. "Liam and Lilac. I hadn't heard from them all summer and dad took Henry right before I could get to him." James said staring down at his desk. "I could go borrow Ashley's owl." Lily offered. Ashley Longbottom lived next door to the Potters. "Fine. Go. Get out." James shouted. "Janes! What's so important about that stupid letter?" Lily cried. "Just go Lily. Go on. Go!" Lily stormed from the room. James pulled out the letter.

Dear Lilac and Liam,

How are you? I haven't heard from y'all in forever. If possible I need some help. The muggles are now completely wrecking the Ministry headquarters. I need your help. And your mom's help too. We both know how well friends our parents are. I'm not telling Lily about this because I don't want her to freak out.

James

P.s.
Send this owl back. It belongs to Ashley. If you can, come as quick as possible. We need your help. I need your help. Dad needs your help. The wizards and witches need your help. Send thus back as quick as possibe.