Hermione x Fem!Reader

Everything hurt

Everything hurt. Tears streamed down your pale face. You had black circles, and scratches everywhere. Bellatrix tried to kill you. Voldemort knew you were dating Hermione and Hermione was best friends with Harry, but what he didn't know was that the trio was at Hogwarts. You were alone there.

You were kidnapped.

You were tortured.

You were hurt.

You kept mumbling Hermione, rocking back and forth, but weeks past and still no outcome. "Shut up, brat." Was something you heard constantly, but once in awhile you'd hear the sweet voice of Narcissa, begging you to be quiet.

You grew tired of waiting, but because you were so mentally and physically unstable. Fenrir Greyback left the biggest scar. He did the unmentionable and left a bite to prove it.

Now, you weren't just hurt, you were a werewolf. It sucked that this was you. It truly did. You learned to keep quiet though. After Scrimgeour got to you, you never spoke.

You were bruised and permanently scarred. Finally, you were taken to the Forbidden forest. It was a full moon at the Battle of Hogwarts, but you had learned how to control your inner beast.

You turned into a werewolf, but fought the death eaters. You were a wolf. A beast. You wanted to hide. So you did, waiting for the morning to come. When it did, you forced your legs go work, and wobbled to the cite.

"(Y/n)!" A voice called. You turned your head, but lips connected to yours. You knew those lips as Hermione's soft ones that tasted like peanut butter. You smiled using her for support. "I was so worried." She sobbed. "Me too," your voice was hoarse and scratchy. "You look so beat up." She whispered.

"Hermione, I've just been through a lot. I went through rape, torture, and beatings. Fenrir left his mark." You gave her a sad look. "You're a werewolf?" Hermione gasped. "Yeah, I am. I know, I'm a beast, and I'm so sorry." You cried. "You're not a beast. You're fine. I'll give you the most wolf's bane and I'll be the most supportive girlfriend ever." Hermione smiled. "About that..." You know you lost the ring, but you were still going to ask. She looked at you worriedly. "What-what do you mean?" She asked.

"Mione, will you make me happy again, and marry me?" You asked.

"Yes!" She smiled, kissing you.

Everything was looking up.