3

I wake up. I lift my hand to my head and feel a sore spot where I most definitely hit it on something. Then last night came back to me, panicked I realized I must've been drugged, probably by that asshole who grabbed my arm and whose bus I am in right now. Bus? Who drives a bus? My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. I see a baseball bat underneath a cabinet, I grab it and try to make my way outside as quietly and quickly as I can. I hear voices outside. Several. All male. I couldn't find my phone anywhere and I was wearing a shirt that definitely wasn't mine. It was early morning. I spot three guys in black hoodies standing on the pavement, smoking. My original plan was to get out of there with as little complications as possible but as the scenarios of morbid things that could've happened to me last night flooded my mind, I felt rage suddenly overcome my body. Without thinking, I approach the two guys, bat in hand. All of the sudden I feel two arms wrap around my waist from behind. Panicked I drop the bat and the noise of it hitting the concrete makes the  two boys whip around. I don't recognize them. It wasn't the guy from last night. I was fighting to get out of the man's grip and just as I was about to scream I hear "Hey hey hey, you're alright." I hear a familiar voice coming from whoever had me in his grip. I turn around, Mikey. He put me down and rested his hands on my shoulders. I instantly felt relieved. I don't know what it was about him that comforted me seeing as he could've easily been the one who drugged me but the beat that my heart skipped begged to differ.